Chapter 57

****Anyone annoyed at that lady who called Aug daddy in that Power 98 interview (I think that's what it is)? I know he play like that on twitter and insta, but saying it in person definitely makes you look crazy.

I felt uncomfortable and I'm not him lol. Aug fans gotta love em!

AMBER P.O.V.

“Wake up baby.” I felt Aug softly biting my neck.

“Goooo.” I shooed him away.

He started sucking on my ear.

“Move baby.” I said groggily, putting the cover over my head.

He smacked my butt hard. Get up I cooked us breakfast.

I removed the covers from my head and saw a tray of breakfast next to me.

“Knew that would wake you up.” He sat on the bed.

“Shut up.” I sat up, pulling the covers against my naked body.

He wasn’t playing when he said he was going to give me the D and Drama. He made me eat, or rather feel my words last night.

He put syrup on the pancakes, then licked the remnants off his finger.

“I’m starting to realize the rarity of having a man that cooks.” I picked up a piece of bacon and ate it.

“My mama taught me and all my brothas how to cook.”

“I gotta do that. I refuse to let my son  grow up and not even know how to make a salad.”

August laughed. “You gotta be a dumbass nigga if you can’t make a salad.”

I shook my head, thinking about poor Nate. " Tell me about it."

“Who can’t cook?” He took a sip of his orange juice looking at me.

“Uh…Durrell.” I ate some eggs.

“With a voice like his, he don’t need to. All he gotta do is sing to a braud, and she’ll make a fire on the street if she got to.”

“Don’t hype him up, he’s alright.”

“Nah he’s really talented man. He was telling me he was meeting with some labels.”

“I bet.” I rolled my eyes.

“Nah, he was serious. They’re interested in him.”

“I’ll believe it when I see it.”

“He got this new song called "I Can't Make You Love Me. It's fiyah. Wanna hear?" He reached for his phone.

"Absolutelty not."

He shrugged. "He talking about putting me on the remix.”

“Oh my God. Please tell me you are not believing Durrell’s lies.”

“How would you feel if I quit school and me and Durrell go on the road?” He ate some eggs.

“We would be over.” I ate some pancakes.

He laughed, “you just mad cause I’ll get all the groupies.”

“Try it. I promise I’ll be a Jackie Christie and follow you like she did Doug.” I looked at him.

“No you wouldn’t, because I wouldn’t allow you on my bus."

“Then I’ll whoop your ass.”

“You not gon whoop my security tho. He gon be a 300 pound nigga named T."

“What? You really thought this thru." I laughed.