Chapter 39

**** Amb's hair and Aug's ring-tone for Adrian Marcel's song in M/M. You should really listen to the song Adrian is fiyah! ****

AUGUST P.O.V. –

“Are you serious?” Stacy came and sat on the hood of my car with me.

“I’m nervous as hell.” I said drinking some Peach Ciroc from the bottle. “I would smoke a blunt, but I don’t want her to smell it on me. She a prude when it come to shit like that.”

“And you don’t think she’s gonna smell liquor all on your breath?”

“I got my breath spray.” I pulled it out of my pocket to show her.

“You acting like you getting married.”

“Shit, it feel like it.” I drank some more. “Y’all got me out here looking like a fucking lame in this outfit.”

“You look…enh. Sorta kinda…enh. Yeah you look lame.” She laughed.

“Hahaha. Not funny.” My phone started to ring. Adrian Marcel’s – My Lifestarted play.

They say all the good things fade, looking at my past they right

But I swear you came my way, like an angel fell from the sky, no lie

Loving you the way you are, made a place in my heart for love

And I can never see us falling apart

We got that kind of fix it up kind of love

And girl, I don't mind giving you nothing

Cause in the lowest points of my life

You made a nigga feel like he's something

“You are a mutha-fucking simp. That’s Amb’s ring tone?”

“This nigga spittin’ the truth. Get with it. Everything we been through this nigga say in his song. It’s like he was watching me and Amb and wrote a song on our relationship.”

“Oh my God.” She shook her head.

“She been texting and calling all day.” I put my phone back in my pocket.

“You text back?”

“Nah. I want her to think I forgot about her.” I took another drink. “That’s why I didn’t tell her I loved her back yesterday. Want her to think something’s wrong.”

“You’re evil.”

“It’s working. Cause she been hitting a nigga up for real. Like “baby what’s wrong?” “Did I do something?” I laughed. “It’s not funny, but in a way it is.”

“Cha and the girls are putting the finishing touches on the banner.”

“Where Durrell at?”

“He said, he was on his way.”

“So you got this nigga number?”

“Just to communicate about this.”

“Right.” I rolled my eyes and took another drink.

Anyway, I think she’s gonna appreciate the fact you finally got a hair-cut.”

My hair was now back to their original neat curls.

“I need some weed.” I confessed what I was feeling. This liquor wasn’t doing it.

“August, come on. Its not that bad.”