Chapter 42

**** I love you guys for the comments on the last chapter. Wow. Y'all don't know how much I apperciate y'all. I posted that chapter at like 3 in the morning, and folks were up to still read and comment. Y'all are amazing. Like fareal.

And I'm with y'all, sometimes I forget that Aug and Amb not real people lol. And then I noticed on the interview I posted on the last Chapter Aug said he just came back from Paris. And that was recent. I was like wth, ain't that crazy? You never know Aug and Amb might be real lol.

Anyway, Amb's bathroom, breakfast and Adrian Marcel's -2am in m/m****

AMBER P.O.V.

“Auuuuuuugst.” My moans filled the bedroom as August’s ego slowly pushed in and out.

It was the morning after. Both of us were too tired to do anything last night. Well, I was too tired. And it seemed Aug was a little too faded. I had to actually drive us home and as soon as his feet hit the door. He went straight upstairs and went to sleep in his costume.

But now his costume was on floor and he was giving me what I had been feigning for.

“You missed me?” He softly said as he sucked on my neck, as he continued to move in and out.

I bit my bottom lip, scrunched my face in pleasure and nodded yes.

He got within kissing distance of my face never stopping his stroke and quietly said “Then ride me like you missed me.” Then tenderly pecked my lips.

He pulled out of me and got on his back. My hair that was neat from yesterday, was now sweated out wildly down my back.

He held his ego in his hands and I slowly got on top of him, his babies (my breast) were in his face. He took my left one in his mouth. I put my hands on his shoulders while he held his ego up and I slowly slid down on him.

Both his hands held my waist as I slowly rode him like a porn star back and forth. He grabbed both his babies and softly sucked and bit down on my nipples. Then he grabbed a handful of my behindand guided my movements.

I sat up straight and ran my hands through my hair as I continued my riding motion. My face showing all the pleasure I was feeling. A smirk appeared on his face as he saw how much I was enjoying him.

I sped up and hovered over him putting both my breast in his face. He took them in his mouth and moved my waist back and forth pushing me down farther on him.  

 “Auuuuuuugst.” I moaned loudly as I felt my body about to erupt. He put his hands behind his head and I put my hands on his chest continuing to ride him as my body shook and I erupted all over him.

 I softly fell on his chest him still inside me. My face in the crook of his neck.

“I gotta cum too baby.” He kissed my cheek and rubbed my back.

“I need a break.” I said sweaty and out of breath.

He laughed, “No breaks.”

I laid on my side and he got up close behind me in a spooning position and entered me. He sucked my breast closest to him, as he gently pushed me down on him as he went in and out.

“Ahhhhhhhh.” I moaned loudly.

He then got up and I turned on my back and he teasingly rubbed himself against my clit. He finally entered me, putting both his hands on my headboard, and sucking on my bottom lip. That turned into a deep passionate kiss, as he sped up his pace.