Chapter 29

**** So my homegirl @Sonotfetch has come up with brilliant plans to kill off characters we hate in certain folks books. She wrote this book called BluePrints with the plans in there lol. She has one for Amber mama. Please read this girl's plan if you didn't see her comment lol. It's hilarous. You can check out her book here.

http://www.wattpad.com/59435138-blueprints?utm_source=web&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_info&ref_id=26315705 ****

AMBER P.O.V. –

I woke up to the sun beaming through the open patio doors and the soft sounds of Nothing Even Matters by Lauryn Hill feat D’angelo playing from Aug’s phone.

The comforting cool breeze hit my face, as I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand, and it read 11 am.

I had planned on getting up early to have breakfast at this Parisian café on the corner, but after last night, those plans were dead.  I was too tired.

I slipped on my house shoes and robe, and stood in the doorway of the patio.

August was sitting in one of the outdoor lounge chairs, smoking a Cuban Cigar he had picked up from this smoke shop we found on our way back from KFC last night.

I mentally laughed looking at him. He was laid back in the chair smoking, shirtless with his basketball shorts, like he was in some rap video shot in Miami.

“You really think you a boss don’t you?” I walked over to the empty chair further across from him, and sat down.

“I think you can answer that better than I can.” He exhaled smoke.  

I rolled my eyes at his arrogance. “You’re not a boss. You run nothing but your shoes over.”

“I ran that pussy last night.” He took a puff of his cigar, and slyly looked over at me.

“Please. On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re a 1.”

He laughed. “Yeah, okay.” He took another puff of his cigar.

“I’m serious. I’ve had better.” I looked serious.

He put his cigar in the ashtray, and sat up putting his feet on the ground and forearms on his knees.

“Who? Cause ain’t no nigga topping my head or dick game. Believe Dat.”

“Idris.” I looked up at the sky then back at him.

He went into gut busting laughter and laid back down picking up his cigar.

“Why is that funny? He is better than you.” I smirked.

“Idris. Is that your vibrator you got underneath the bed in that box?”

“You been going through my shit?” I was embarrassed and slightly mad he was nosey.

“No, my shoes were under there. I knocked the box over and it fell out. But I threw it away before we left.”

“You what?”

“You heard what I said.” He blew out smoke.

“Why would you do that?”

“Cause after this trip you gon only need one dick. And that’s mine.”

“Oh my God.” I rolled my eyes and sat back.

“Are you really mad?”

“I bought that August.  It was mine. Whether you wanted me to have it or not.”