Grindylows

*mature chapter so yeah.if you don't like that sort of thing just skip the last part.*

She was asleep in my arms and I felt guilty. This was my best friends sister, I had to be crossing all sorts of lines. He knows my history with women so he's not going to be happy to see this.Potter finally came out to the car his shirt untucked and his hair a mess. He helped a pretty ginger lass with swollen lips into the front seat.

"Ginny this is Cedric." I offered her my hand after shifting the sleeping girl slightly. "Cedric this is Ginny. the love of my life." He kissed her forehead and closed the door.

"Aww, Babe look at her, should we wake her up." Ginny said pointing to Hermione in my arms. Potter gave me a look between fear and anger.

"If it's not a problem let her sleep. She only sleeps three hours at a time normally." I nodded and he started the car. Her dress had risen just a little when she had stretched her legs. There was a deep long scar in a straight line down the outside of her leg. It disappeared underneath her skirt. So that's why she wears the longer dresses and skirts. We stop in front of the theater and Ginny looked in the mirror.

"Harry you ruined my lipstick." She pulled out a red tube from her purse and put it on. They got out and I nudge Hermione

"Mione, sweetheart we're here time to wake up." I whispered letting my lips ghost her ear. She stretched out again and then curled into a ball before stretching out again to sit up.Her face had a sleeply Cheshire Cat grin on it.

"Thank you again." She climbed out and hugged Ginny. I look at the two girls together. Ginny being the model of what women long to be. With her heels and tight jeans.Her white jumper hugging all the right curves. Her ginger hair pulled into a messy bun. She was attractive. Then there was Hermione flat shoes and long skirts. Her unusual hair braided to the side threatening to come undone at any moment. To the world Ginny was the beauty. I see the world differently.

"Are you done staring at my sister the movie is about to start. We will talk later." He laughed as he grabbed Ginny  hand and disappeared into the theater.

"Do you like creature movies?" She asked as I bought our tickets.

"Depends on the creature I guess." I answered as we got some popcorn and something called Moxie. She assured me it was delicious. 

"Trust me you don't want to sit next to them during a movie." Her face made me laugh loudly and we took a pair of seat a couple row ahead of her brother.
"I like it when you laugh, you should do it more often.Makes you look younger."

" How old do you think I am? " popping a piece of popcorn in my mouth. She looked at me studying my face.

"You're friends with my brother and you act and look older, so thirtyish." I choked on my popcorn a little.

"Thirty? Oh you wound me fair maiden." I over exaggerate my accent making her giggle. I laughed with her, watching her enjoy herself.

"So not thirty?" She asked as she grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"Twenty six just a little older then Harry." I answered picking up a piece of popcorn she dropped on her skirt. "He's never mention how old you are?"She smile and threw a single piece at me laughing.

"I'm old enough to know better, young enough not to care." She put her fingers to her lips and pointed to the screen. The creature from the black lagoon was the movie we picked. The theater played old black and white movies.It was interesting enough I guess but I kept glancing over at her.

"Do you not like it?" I whispered at her, she looked at me and shook her head. She looked upset. "Come on then." I grabbed her hand pulled her up and jogged out of the theater.