billiwigs

***A very, very mature chapter.***

"Baby stop." The pain in my shoulder was getting to intense. The tiny burrows her nails left were starting to burn from the salt water. "Hermione!"

Her mouth finally released from the place where my shoulder and neck met and she let go of my back letting me fall onto the platform. My feet were in the water still and she was straddling me. The warmth she had me sheathed in, was contrasting to cool water that was lapping around us.

"I'm sorry." She jumped up from me suddenly hiding her mouth with her hand. Slowly I sat up and pulled her hand down. Her teeth were pointed again and blood was trickling down her chin.

"I'm okay." I pull her naked body to me. Her heart was pounding and she was still coming down from her orgasm. "I'm okay."

"I'm so sorry my love. I don't know what happened." I kept her in my arms as she tried to jump back into the ocean.

"I'm okay lovey." I kissed her head and she held me softly. "Baby I love seeing you naked but I'd really like to put some dry clothes on. If I let you go will you stay with me?"

She looked out at the dark ocean and then back at me.After what seemed like an eternity she nodded. I let out the breath I was holding and released her. She helped me get up and we went back to the inside of the boat. She pulled the cotton dress over her naked body, it clung to all the wet spots on her. I pulled my sweat pants on and sat on the bench seat.

"I'm sorry." She whisper as she found a bottle of water and rinsed off my shoulder and upper back. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. The webbing has already subsided and her nails had went back to their soft blunt form.

"No worries love, I just learned I can't make love to you in water." I laugh a little and pull her into my lap. She traced the mark she made with her finger.

"It's still bleeding." She whined placing her head on my other shoulder.

"I'll be fine, what happened Hermione?" I asked feeling spent after everything.

Her cheeks flashed pink and she burrowed into my shoulder. I chuckle and pull her chin out with my finger. With a soft kiss I asked her again.

"When I, um well." She was stammering and turning a beautiful shade of crimson.

"When you climaxed?" I provided and she scrunched her nose and almost growled.

"Yes, well all I could think was that you're mine. The word mine kept screaming in my head.Then you told me to stop. I don't know what happened." She was near tears and I held her close to me.

"It's going to be okay." I think I was trying to convince myself more I was trying to comfort her.  When I stop bleeding she helped put my shirt back on. We reached the docks as the sun started coming up painting the sky red. She looked at me and I shook my head.

"A red morning, a sailors warning." She whispered to me as I helped her out of the boat.

"Old wives tale love, don't worry." I murmur after giving the keys back to man. We were silent, almost uncomfortably so on the way back to the city. When we got back to the hotel room she found a first aid kit that Harry pack for her. She pushed me into a chair and sat in my lap.

"Hermione talk to me baby." I put my hand on her hips. She gave me a sad smile and pulled my shirt off. I winced when it pulled at the wounds. That cause her to clench her jaw and blink back some tears. She cleaned the deep scratches on my back. Then she cleaned the one on the junction between my shoulder and neck. She placed a large square bandage over it and kissed it softly. When she moved to get up I held her to me.