Swedish short snout

True to his word Nereus let Harry leave. He was desperate to get back to his family. We told him goodbye and that we would join him soon. That was a month ago. Hermione told me they really have no sense of time in their realm. She assured me every night that we would go home soon. Having her in my arms every night made the prolong trip worth it.Our bodies told each other how much we miss each other, more then our words could. I had forgotten how beautiful her face was when she was falling apart underneath me.

"Father said we can leave whenever we want. There's a boat on the surface to take us back." She said lazily as she traced the love bites she left on my chest. I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her bare shoulders.

"We'll say our goodbyes in the morning and leave in the afternoon. I know James and Lily are probably going crazy. Harry and Ginny have returned to England by now."  I was almost giddy with the thought of going home. Even though this realm is starting to feel like home too.  Hermione most have been reading my mind.

"Cedric, are you really that miserable here?" Her voice was hesitant and I was curious to what was on her mind.

"I have you and Meri, so no I'm not miserable. Why do you ask baby?" She propped herself up so that she was laying on my chest looking at me.

"I was thinking that maybe after Meri is grown and my parents are gone we could stay here. I want to spend as much time as we possibly can together." She bit her bottom lip waiting for my answer.

"What about Harry? I have friends, Meri has friends. Would it be fair of us to hide away?" I would like nothing more then to tuck my girls away from the world but we do have people that care for us.

"I'm sure they would understand. We could still visit them. We wouldn't completely disappear. Anyways we have years to think it over." She was to tired to argue. I may have wore her out this evening. To be fair she wore me out the night before. We feel asleep with her still on my chest.

It took nearly the whole morning just to say goodbye to all her bloody sisters. I don't think I will ever be able to kept track of them. Both of us noticed Draco was very attentive to Erato. He told us that Nereus is letting him stay in their realm. He hugged Hermione and kissed her forehead. Then he bent down and hugged Meri promising he would see her again soon.

"Remember my daughter, you promise to come back to us." Doris said as she held Hermione hands. Hermione smiles and kissed her cheek.

"Of course mother. Father don't look so sad we'll be back before you notice we're gone." She kissed his cheek and he grumbled at her. Meri demanded to be picked up by her imposing grandfather. He chuckled and caved her tiny demands. She tugged on his beard before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Your absence will be felt immediately Ione. As will yours little Meri." His voice was sorrowful and I felt guilty for taking them from him.

"Your majesty I promise you'll see them soon. Know that you and the sisters are free to come to our shores anytime." That seem to make him smile and he gave a me a thankful nod. We were finally able to leave. A few of the sisters helped us get Meri to the surface quickly.

The ride home was uneventful and wonderful. I loved watching the two of them play in the ocean together. My normally happy but quiet Meri was now in a state of almost constant giggles and talking. She loves her mama so much and I was worried I'd lose my place as her favorite. However as soon as they got back on the boat she was at my side either wanting me to hold her as we sail or to sit and read poetry to her. Hermione said I was spoiling her and I didn't care. The night before we returned we had tucked Meri into a bedroom and snuck into ours. I'm discovering it actually fairly hard to have as active love life with a little one so near by. It was one of the few nights we slept with our clothes on. The next morning we should be back at home.

"Are they mad at me?" She hadn't asked about James or Lily yet. I was wondering when she would.

"No baby, sad but never mad. Well not at you. I didn't handle you leaving terrible well. I did a lot of things I'm not proud of. They were disappointed in me but they always loved you. They are going to be so happy you're home." I kissed her and she pulled back from me.

"What do you mean you did things you're not proud of?" Damn I was hoping she'd ignore that part of the sentence. I screwed my eyes shut and pinched the bridge of my nose. How do I tell the woman I love, the one I'm plan on spending forever with that I was a man whore. "Or should I ask who you did that you're not proud of?" She hissed as she crawled out of our bed.

I had to stop this fight before it got out of control. We are both emotionally charged people and prone to overreact. I get out of bed and put my hands up.

"I'm sorry. Hermione you left me. You left with another man. I'm not mad and I'm not going to ask what happened during those years. You're going to not ask me what I did during those years." I spoke each word slowly. She took a few deep breathes and nodded with gritted teeth. After a few moments she walked into my arms and began kissing her mark she left years ago. She bit it hard and I should have yelled in pain but it came out more of a moan of pleasure.

"I'm just going to have to make sure I erase all memories of them." She said in a husky voice as she pushes me back into our bed. Honestly I really didn't remember them anyways but I was more then happy to let her try. She stayed up all night trying to complete her mission.

Hermione stood on the deck of the dock looking up at the stairs that lead to the house. Meri wiggled out of her arms and began running up the steps. She sighed and looked at me with an exhausted smile.

"Let's go home my love." She finally said sticking her hand out for me to hold. I took it and kissed her fingers before pulling her into a hug.

"Yes baby, we're finally home." I kissed her head and let her lead me up the steps to our home. Where we could finally be together, my family finally complete.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.