Griffin

"Maybe I'm always tired because you are insatiable?" She said lazily as she laid on my bare chest. I rest my arm on her back and stroke her hair with my other hand.

"I'm not insatiable, I'm in love with a beautiful woman." I say in complete seriousness. She rolled her eyes and kissed her way up to my mark.

"We're going to get though this yeah?" She asked twisting my to long of hair in her fingers.

"Yeah love, we have each other and I'm not going to let you go." I went to kiss her but her phone went off, popping our small bubble against the world. Wrapping herself in the sheet she disappeared into the bathroom. I put my hands behind my head debating on having a cigarette or getting some coffee.

"There is a blanket like five inches away from you." She giggled at me before sitting down next to me.

"Like you don't enjoy the view." I flexed my arms as I pulled her down to me. She blushed and hit my chest softly.

"That was Harry, he's meeting us at the bookshop at noon. He has Sowerby." There was an excitement and happiness in her voice.

"Oh yay." I groan thinking over her squawking guardian. She pursed her lips and pouted for a moment.

"I thought you two got along now." She asked as she laid in my arms.

"Sweetheart, Sowerby is loyal to you alone. He tolerates Potter and myself to please you. I'm kind to him because he makes you happy. And I do anything I can to make you happy." I kissed the top of her head and she just laughed.

"He is a little grumpy." She giggles and traces the mark with her small finger.I roll my eyes and then flip her underneath me.

"Sure I can't talk you into running away with me?" I ask as I lay on top of her supporting my weight with my forearms.

"I love writing and I'm actually a little excited to meet the kids who love my stories." She said and I had to smile back. This loving beautiful woman loved me.

"Okay my love, you get ready. I'm going to stay here and pout for a couple more minutes." I kissed her forehead and rolled off her.

"You're such a punk sometimes." She kissed my lips and hopped out of bed.

To appease her in I put the blanket around my waist and watched her get ready. Issac had emailed her to wear something from the suitcases he left us with. She wore a pair of flared black slacks and loose green silk shirt.

"I like your skirts more." I say as I finally get out of bed and take a quick shower while she puts some makeup on.

"Me too." She grabbed a brush and managed to force her hair into a sleek bun. When I got out I kissed the top of her head as I walked by and she slapped my arse.

"What the?" I turn to her and she just shrugs and raises her eyebrows at me in a suggestive manner.  "Merlin, I love you."

She laughs and tells me to get dressed. We make it downstairs trading pinches  and tickling each while laughing. Draco stood leaning against the car glaring at us.

"We'll be late." He scolded as he let Hermione and myself into the car first.

"We have plenty of time." She answered back in a sniping tone. They hissed at each other and he sat in the front again.

She was sitting in the seat growling. I hesitantly rub her back. With a quick movement she climbed in my lap wrapping her legs and arms around me. The growling was replaced by a purring sound deep in her throat.

"Hey baby?" I hold her waist wandering what is going on with her. She nuzzled her mark on me still purring.

"Mine." She answered in a sharp growl.