Chimaera

Sun filtering though the curtains woke me up. I wanted to stretch out the soreness in my arms but she was using it as a pillow.As softly as I could wrapped my other arm around her and kissed her bare shoulder. She moved a little,rubbing her still naked body against mine.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered in to her ear.

"I love you." She mumbled moving her head to look at me.

"And I." I paused to lean forward and kiss her cheek."Love you."

"There's some bad storms coming today." She stretched out causing the sheet to expose the lower part of her back.

"How do you know?" My hand slowly going down her spine making her moan softly. That moan was not encouraging me get out of bed.

" The ocean told me. Maybe we have time to do that thing you did last night first." She turned on her side exposing her beautiful body to me.

"I'm happy to make time to do whatever you want." I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. She moaned again and pressed herself against me. As my hands disappeared under the sheet, hers gently pulled my hair. An involuntary growled came from my throat. I could feel her smile against my lips. Her legs wrapped around mine. Three very loud knocks hit my door. I quickly threw some pants on.

"What?!" I yelled as opened the door.  Potter was standing there with a look between amusement and anger.

"Time to get up lovebirds, grams is at the main house, she's staying for a week." He was trying really hard not to look at the marks on my neck. Hermione really had a thing for leaving love bites.

"That's a good idea, we'll be up to the house in ten minutes. " Hermione said appearing at my side, the sheet wrapped around her like a dress. "There's a bad storm coming, call dad and tell him." He glared at her for a few seconds.

"If you're more then ten minutes I'll be back and drag your ass back to the house." I wasn't sure who he was talking to be I understood he wasn't joking.

"I don't think he's happy." She said after he slammed the door. I hugged her close to me and kissed her cheek.

"No I don't think he likes the idea of his sister being with someone like me." She kissed my cheek, and hugged me again.

"The past is the past." She dropped the sheet as she walked over to the dresser. Another growl came out of me and I stalked towards her and grabbed her from behind.

"I don't deserve you." I kissed her neck. She sighed and hit my arm.

"Now stop that. I need to get dressed unless you want my brother to carry your half naked ass out of here like a sack of potatoes. " She broke out of my arms and bent down to the last drawer and pulled some clothes out. I sighed then got my clothes out to change.

"So he was talking to me?" I put my shirt on and changed my pants.

"Yes, do you have a shirt I can wear. I can't find one. " I handed her one of my button up shirts and kissed her quickly. We were halfway up the path when her brother can walking towards us.

"Glad to see you could tear yourselves away from each other to join us." He sneered.

"Harry, that's enough. I've never said anything about Ginny. " She tighten her grip on my hand. Potter continued to glare but shook his head and turned to walk back to the house.

"You're amazing."I kissed her deeply and picked her up. She giggled and told me to put her down. I shook my head but put her down. We walked to the main house hand in hand.

"Hi mama." She said as we enter the house. Lily was putting a bowl of fruit on the table.

"Good morning you two.Cedric, I have some steak and eggs on the stove if you want some. Harry said there was a storm coming. Are you sure sweetheart?" She kissed the top of Hermione head as she sat down and ate the fruit.

"Yes, mama. The currents are all over the place. I'd feel better if Ginny stayed here too." Her mother brought me a plate of food and smiled at us.

"Okay, well I call her, I'd feel better if you all stay at the main house until the storm is over. After breakfast can you bring Cedric things into your room while he starts boarding up the house." My jaw dropped to the floor as she winked and went back to the kitchen.

"My parents understand we're all adults. Plus dad is fairly sure Hermione is probably older then them."I felt her leg move suddenly."Ow!"

"Thats enough Harry." She hissed stabbing the fruit on her plate.

"No its not, tell me more." I said and she sighed as she left the table.

"The first year I was at Hogwarts.She spent the entire year in the pool or the ocean. During that year she didn't gain a pound or grow an inch. She had a cut on her arm from a rock and it barely healed." He paused to check my reaction.

" That's why she said you didn't know if you were older?" He looked surprise that I remembered that and nodded.

"Dad thinks the salt water slows down her aging. So honestly we have no idea how old she is. " Lily came into the room with a cup of coffee.

"Cedric, dear. She's in the kitchen." Lily handed me the cup before hitting the back of Harry's head then grabbed his ear and pulled him out of the room with him yelling behind her. I walked into the kitchen she was at the sink washing dishes. She had some rubber gloves on to prevent the water from getting on her. She was softly crying so I came up behind her. I rested my head on her shoulder as I put my arms around her.

"Hey angel, why the tears?" I kissed her neck and she sighed and leaned back against me.

"Do you still love me?" She whispered trying to keep her voice level.

"Of course I do, what kind of question is that?" She laughed softly then sniffed and continued to wash the dishes. "Besides I've always had a thing for older women." She turned around and hit my chest with a huff.

"You're impossible." I kissed her lips quickly and smiled.

"And you love it.Now I'm going to get started on boarding up the guest house. " I kissed her again and left the kitchen. I put on my denim jacket on and found Harry in the hall.

"I'm going to get Ginny, when I get back I'll help you finish." He left and I headed towards the guest house.

I had nailed in the last board when it started raining. I went into the house and everyone was in the large dining room.

"Cedric!" She jumped out of her chair and wrapped her arms around me. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek then took my hand dragging me into the hallway.

"This is just the beginning." She whispered as we went to find some more candles and hurricane lamps.