Fairy

The tall blonde opened the limousine door for her. The shadows under his eyes dark and he seemed tired almost. "You missed our swim last night."

"Cedric took me." Her voice sounded tired but happy. We may have stayed out later then we should have.

"Oh." I could almost hear his teeth crack from clenching his jaw so hard. "Where is you winged friend Beautiful?"

"Sowerby is staying with Cedric today." She answered and Draco lit up like a firework. Just being near her seemed to bring more life into his features.

"Oh sorry you won't be joining us today." He lied to me with a predatory smile. "I'll be sure to take good care of her."

"Thanks mate. But no need. You don't mind right." Potter said as he climbed into the car from the other side.  "Just wanted to see how people enjoy my dear sister work."

Potter and I exchanged a smile as Draco tried to hide his fury. I was going to stay behind with his phone and arrange everything for the rest of the tour.

"Of course anything for Hermione and her family." He slammed the door shut and got into the front seat again. She rolled down the window and stuck her hand out. I grabbed it and kissed her rings before turning it and kissing her wrist.

"Be careful my love. Call me if you need me. I'm just a spell away." I whispered and she smiles. They drove off and I went back upstairs. I opened the balcony door and the black demon swooped in. He cawed looking for his mistress.

"Sorry buddy, just me today." He made and unhappy sound puffing his throat at me. " Sowerby, stop."

He lifted his wings at me then perched himself on the top of the Telly in the room. I pulled our suitcases out and began folding the clothes. Using Harry phone I called Issac to get the itinerary for the tour. I informed him to cancel all our hotel reservations.

"Mister Malfoy won't like that. He has made plans for Hermione." He said and  I rolled my eyes and closed my suitcase.

"I'm more then aware of what Mister Malfoys plans are. Just send me the schedule and I'll make sure she's where she's suppose to be." He grumbled another complaint and said he would text me the schedule, whatever that means. I'll have Potter help me later. I thanked him and began packing up her things. Sowerby must have been lonely because he flew down to my shoulder and peck at my hair.

"Okay, okay give me a minute." I found an apple and cut it opened giving him a chunk and taking one for myself. I still hated the damn thing but he's growing on me. He was insanely smart, perhaps he's a familiar. Potter told me she found him on the beach with soda can rings wrapped around his wings. He had been with her ever since.

"Honey I'm home." Potter said from the door, his sister laughing behind him.

"Hey, baby how was your day?" I began walking towards her with a wide grin.

"Why Ceddy I didn't know you cared." He began and I popped him in the stomach before pulling Hermione in my arms.

"I missed you." She whispered burying her head in my chest. I felt myself grinning as I tighten my arms around her. Sowerby made his presence known by flying up to my shoulder. " I missed you to my friend."

I handed Harry back his phone and he proceeded to look though it while I peppered Hermione face with kisses. Her bird was angry I moved and flew back out to his perch on the balcony.

"Hey lovebirds." Potter said interrupting us. " I need to talk to you." He motioned towards the balcony and I followed him out. Once the door was closed he offered me a cigarette and lit one.

"How did today go?" I ask leaning my arms against the rail staring at the city below us. Sowerby hop up on the railing next to me and I scratched his head.Potter tilted his head and shrugged.

"He wasn't his usual charming self. Luna messaged me, they are available tomorrow night in the next stop. Have you talk to her about it yet?" Potter asked and I scrubbed my face with my hands. I hadn't, I should have. They've spent years keeping her secrets and I want to spill it after only a few weeks.

"Are you okay with me bringing someone else in?" I asked and he shrugged again.

"When it was just her, all we could all think of was protecting her. Keeping her safe from people who would want to study her like a lab rat. My parents and I talked about this when Draco showed up. We can't protect her from her own people. We need help, Cedric." He leaned against the wall.

"Okay, I'll talk to her. You going to drive to the next stop or you want to come with us?" I asked as we go back inside.

"I'll stay with you two, as long as you keep silence charms up. There are some thing a guy shouldn't know about his sister." He laughed as he headed to his room to pack.

"What were you two talking about?" She asked putting some apples and dried corn in a bag for her feathered friend.

"Baby, um would you mind meeting a friend of Harry and mine?" I asked sitting down in a chair as she flitters around the room finishing packing everything.

"I guess so, if you really want me to."She seemed unsure, I grab her wrist and pull her into my lap. Trying to think of a way to calm her I nuzzle the fading bruise on her neck. With a light sigh she leaned back into my chest.

"Baby, they are experts in magical creatures. I think they can help us. Figure out how to get though this. I know you're scared and I hate that I can't do anything to help you. If you don't want to meet them or them to know we won't." I kept nuzzling her neck placing light kisses behind her ear.

"You think they can help?" She asked quietly lacing her fingers in mine. I could tell the kisses were starting to distract her by the way she was moving in my lap.

"Yeah, I think they might be able to help.Now let's finishing packing so we can have the evening to ourselves." I picked her up and put her feet on the ground. She let out a small growl and grabbed me into a fierce hug. Had we been in the water I'm sure she would have broke a rib.

"More kisses." She demanded making me laugh.I kissed the top of her head and I think she nearly hissed at me.

"Mione, baby."  I say in a serious tone. She glares up at me then pouts. She lets go of me but continues to give me a dirty look.

"Don't start something you can't finish." She grumbled and went to storm off. I grabbed her and pressed her against my front.

"I haven't starting anything yet my love. You'll know when I've started something.And honestly baby have you never not finished?" I whisper into her ear causing her to shiver and take a staggering breath. "Breath Mione, please finish packing so I can start something."

She let out a yip when I smacked her arse. I quickly grab our bags and she convinces Sowerby into a cage. Potter met us outside and we went to the marina. The boat had a large cabin with a two small bedrooms and a kitchenette. I showed Potter where the small bathroom was then picked his sister up putting her over my shoulder.

"For the love of Merlin silence charms please." He yelled as I slammed the door to our room.

The best part of a wizarding boat is it takes all the work out of sailing. So I can focus on something else. I was sitting on the deck, Hermione laying her head on my lap as she read a book.Occasionally I would accidentally pull her hair while running my fingers though her curls. She stick her tongue at me but go back to her story.

"We should make it to the port in about an hour. Issac said Draco would met us there to take us to the book store.Probably should go get ready now my love." I said and she put her book down.

"Fine, but I'm not happy about it." She pouted as went back below deck.