Blast-ended skrewt

Draco decided to sit with the driver on the way to the docks. She asked me about magic. I smiled and kissed her head. Without hesitation I handed her my wand.

"I wish I could do magic." She held the wand perfectly. "I use to read Harry school books, pretending I was like him and my parents."

I held her close and kissed the top of her head.

"Did you ever try?" I whispered putting my hand around hers.I wave it in the motion taught to me as a child. She shook her head. "Okay. Follow my hand movement and say lumos."

She grinned up at me and almost vibrated from excitement. I kept my hand on hers making it move. Finally she whispered Lumos. The wand flickered and glowed for a moment.

"I did it." She clapped and grabbed my face pressing a quick kiss to my lips. "It was that you? I'm not a wizard." I shrug and she purses her lips at me.

"The correct term is witch, my love. Just because you're one thing doesn't mean you don't have magic. I know a half giant that is pretty good at some spells." She leaned back and put her head on my shoulder.

"Promise to teach me more?" She ask putting my wand down and intertwining our hands.

"I'll teach you everything I know my love." The car stops and I quickly tuck my wand into the brace under my shirt sleeve.

"My driver got us a boat, let's go." Draco was attempting to be civil but I feel like civility isn't common under the water.He handed me the keys to the boat. She sat beside me and Draco sat at the front of the boat. He'd occasionally point what direction to go until he put his hand up to stop. He stood up and unbuttoned his shirt and trousers. The same lines that Hermione had marred his skin as well. His were longer and more raised. She pulled her dress over head while watching Draco movements. He smirked at me as he extended his hand towards her.

"Come ." He commanded and she stood up taking his hand. For a brief moment I felt like I was invisible as they jumped into the water together. I made sure my wand was secure under my shirt and jumped in after them.  Despite the shirt the water still cold. Like black lake, I had to keep my mind focused on the present.

"I'm here." She whispered into my ear sliding her arms and legs around me from behind. All thoughts of the lake dissolved as she kisses my neck. 

"And I'm here for you." I respond kissing her arm. She let go and swam around me happily. Her eyes glowing a cinnamon color, the long fins dancing around her.

"Why didn't you take off your shirt?" She smiled at me and I noticed her teeth were pointed. They didn't normally do that.

"Helps keep my wand in place love." I reached for her and she dove under the water again. I considering doing a bubblehead charm to go with her. I haven't done that charm since that day. The memories started seeping in as ahand close around my ankle and I took a deep breath right before I was yanked underwater. The impulse to panic and swim to the surface was overriding my brain until I felt her let go and wrap herself around me. She pressed a kiss to my mouth and opened my mouth. She shared her air with me while kissing me. I held her tighter and tried to fight the urge to kiss her everywhere besides her mouth. Hermione began kicking her legs softly bringing us back to the surface.

"I didn't scare you, did I?" She asked once we broke the surface. I cupped her face and smiled.

"No baby, just surprised me is all." That must have been the right answer because she swam into my arm and nuzzled my neck. A loud splash distracted her for a moment. She looked off towards the sound. "Hermione Love?"

She suddenly dove under the water. I waited for a moment but she didn't reappear. I swam closer to the boat and treaded water for a couple minutes.