Giant

"Sister you ruined my fun." Galatea huffed as she stood up and left. The king and his queen were staring at us. My hand immediatly cupped her face.

"Hermione?" I breathed out her name like a plea. One that she nodded to with tears in her eyes. My lips crashed into hers, I did not give a damn about all the people in the room.Her hands carded though my hair as I pulled her closer to me. I finally broke the kiss and rested my head against hers. "Baby."

I sighed and gave her another quick kiss. Her face was red and she grabbed my hands looking at me with those big eyes still full of tears. She was still so beautiful, I pulled her into a hug burying my head against her neck.

"I guess we solved the mystery to which one of my daughters you were mated to. I should have guessed as much. This one has been giving me troubles for years." The king said as he stood and step down. I got to my feet and pulled Hermione closer to me.I wasn't going to let her go now that I found her.

"Meri?" Hermione whispered to me completely ignoring the king, I smiled down at her. Of course she would ask about little one.

"She's here, at the surface. With Harry, she's safe baby." I say kissing the top of her head and she sighed melting into my side.The king now stood in front of us with a quirked eyebrow.

"Ione, are you going to introduce me to your mate? " He finally said in a kind voice and she smiled at him.

"Father, this is Cedric Diggory. My chosen mate and father to your granddaughter." She said pushing my hand out towards the king. He took it with a large smile.

"A granddaughter? I haven't had one of those around here in ages. Bring her to me." He commanded to Galatea. She went to leave and the three of us yelled and blocked her. Draco and Hermione growling at her. She laughed at them but backed up. The whole room erupted in laughter. All except us, we were not laughing. Draco was the fastest, he could get back to Meri before they got to her. He seemed to think this too as he began to step backwards towards the entrance we came though.

"Enough. Ione. Dearest, we just want to meet the child. No harm will come to her. I promise." The queen said joining her husband side. "Your father forgets you've been away from home for far to long."

Hermione relaxed slightly but did not get out of Galatea way. The taller girl smirked at her, she knew she was stronger and was just waiting for the command. The queen put her hand on Galatea shoulder then Hermione.

"Baby, I don't think we have a choice. Can Draco or I go with Galatea? Meri gets nervous around strangers and her uncle will not let her go without a fight." I ask the queen and she looked at her husband. He smiled and sat back down on his throne.

"The blonde will go with you my daughter. Don't want my little Ione leaving us again." He commanded Galatea and we both exhaled a relief. It also confirmed that he had been keeping her here. "Ione why don't you take Cedric to your room to wait for your daughter."

She nodded obediently,taking my hand and walking out the room. Our steps slowly increased until we were all but running. She suddenly stop and opened a door dragging me inside the room. Before the door was even close I had picked her up and pushed her against the door kissing her roughly. Her legs wrapped tightly around my waist as her hands explored my back and hair. I moved us to her bed and sat down. When finally broke our kiss I rested my head on her shoulder as she rubbed my back.

"I took Meri with me to check on you. We did that a lot. I needed to know you were okay. Even if I couldn't be with you, I still worried about you. That storm brought out the sharks, they're normally not a problem, but Meri has to stay close to the surface when she swims. That attracts them. I wasn't able to fight them all off, I was able to get Meri to the where it was to shallow for them. Thats when Nereus showed up. The sharks scattered and he took me. I had passed out and wasn't able to tell him about Meri. I woke up here and he's kept me here to protect me." She explained still not moving out of our embrace. I kissed her shoulder and held her tighter to me.

"I found her. she's amazing. Why didn't you come back my love." I finally asked and felt her body tense up before sighing.

"I wanted you to have a normal life, I love you so much. Cedric you deserve a nice calm normal life." She said laying her head on her mark twisting my shirt in her hands. I grabbed her hands and kissed them softly.

"Everyone has their own definition of normal, baby. You are my normal, come home." I pulled the chain from my neck over my head and handed it to her. "Our little one needs us."

"You kept my ring?" You could hear the tears in her voice as she stared at the ring. I nodded as I folded her hand over it. She kissed my lips quickly before hugging me again. For the first time in years I felt complete. We broke our embrace again and I took the chain from her, removing the ring.

"Marry me, please. I need you, Meri needs you. Marry me." I pleaded putting the ring back in her finger where it belonged.

"What about Draco, Nereus? Cedric there's so many things." She began but didn't take the ring off. I kissed her to stop her from talking.

"I don't care about all that,we'll figure it out. All I care about is never leaving your side again." I whisper after our kiss. She smiled at me and nodded quickly.

"Yes, of course. I'm so sorry. I love you, yes." She began kissing me again and for awhile my world felt perfect again. A knock at the door quickly destroyed our bubble of happiness.