Murtlag

**so we're entering the more mature part of this story.Nothing to terrible yet but it's coming.**

She was tracing designs on my arm trying to wake me up.

"Let's get some breakfast." I greet her without opening my eyes. She began twirling a lock of my hair in her fingers. I opened one eye and looked at her. She gave me a smile and rested her head on my shoulder.

"If we must." Her voice sounded bored but happy.

"We must.How did you sleep sweet girl." I yawned and squeezed her closer to my side.

"Good." She got up and went to kitchen to start making breakfast. "Toast and coffee?" I nodded and took a seat in the kitchen.

"You're beautiful." I say as I watch her dance though the kitchen. She rolled her eyes at me and brought me some toast.

"You're impossible." She kissed my temple and went back to get the coffee. "Harry is going to be mad I didn't come home last night."

"Shit." I had forgot about her brother. I pinched the bridge of my nose and groaned.

"He'll get over it. Finish your food I want to go to the ocean." She ate her breakfast of an apple and large glass of water.

"Darlin, let's go back to the pool please." I wasn't really in the mood to deal with the ocean today. I wanted to focus on the present and not worry about getting lost in the past. She cocked her head at me studying me for minute.

"Of course." She grinned as she took my plate.

"Thank you. Is that all you want to do today?" I ask as she refills my coffee cup.

"There's a lot of things I want to do today with you." She raised her eyebrows in a suggestive way causing me to choke on my coffee.

"Like what?" I tried to sound manly bit I know my voice cracked in nervousness.

" I'll meet you at the pool, I'm going to get some clean clothes and let mom and dad know where I'm at." She kissed my cheek and skipped out of the house still wearing my clothes.

"Potter is going to kill me." I groaned running my hands though my hair.

"I was going to but you two looked so cute Ginny said I couldn't." He stood on his doorway wearing only his shorts giving me a damn heart attack.

"Shit!" I dropped the mug on the ground and it shatter on the tile.

"Everything okay Cedric?" Ginny laughed coming out from behind Potter wearing one of his shirts. "Oh coffee my favorite."

I stood there stammering trapped in fear from Harrys' glare.

"Relax man, we're all adults.So I'm assuming you two talked last night." His eye fluttered over to Ginny. I caught the meaning so I nodded. "Is that going to be a problem?"

"Not in the least bit." He nodded his head and walked into the kitchen.

"You going to clean that up." He asked looking at the shattered cup. I nodded, quickly cleaning up the cup then went and got into my blue swim-shorts.

"See you later Cedric ." Ginny waved at me then kissed Potter cheek."Don't forget dinner with my parents tonight."

"I know I won't forget.Love you." He hugged her and kissed her forehead. She left and he sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him.

"Everything okay man?" He nodded and leaned his head back on the couch.

"I'm asking her to marry me. Just have to get her parents blessing." He seemed nervous.