2 ~ don't talk near Draco Malfoy

When you came out of the bathroom the entire train was empty. You couldn't believe this. You quickly picked up your bag. You hurried out of the train. You stepped on the platform of the station. It was dark outside. There were a few lights that lit up the station. There were a few small benches, You never knew why they were there. It was not as if people would ever sit on them. You never had to wait for the train.

You looked to the side and saw Draco leave the train. His face was only partly lit up because of the moon and the dim light. His almost white hair was shining in the light. He was wearing a black suit, it looked fancy. In his hand he had a small suitcase.

Draco turned his head to you. His silver eyes looked into yours for a moment. They twinkled in the light. Even though his face was darkened, his almost silver eyes stood out. Like you couldn't look away from them. He smirked shortly and then walked away.

You had to follow him. You had no choice. You had to go to Hogwarts too. You didn't want to interact with him. You sighed and stayed a few steps behind him. It was a short walk towards the gate. Professor Flitwick was standing in the distance.

You were surrounded by forest. You knew the last carriages left. You had to walk all the way to Hogwarts, through the forest, In the dark. Awesome..

'Name?' Professor Flitwick asked.

'Come on. Don't tell me you don't know who I am.' Draco spat.

Draco was very cocky. He should understand that it's basic school rules to state your name when you miss the carriages. You crossed your arms and sighed while waiting for Draco to just stay his name.

'That's the rules, so name please.'

'Draco Lucius Malfoy.' He sighed.

'Alright, go on.'

Draco continued walking. You watched him walk towards the suitcases.

'Name?'

'Y/N Y/L.' You said.

'Alright.'

You followed Draco. All the bags were getting checked.

'What's this? A wepon?'

'That's a walking stick you idiot.' Draco spoke while pulling it from the mans hand.

Who takes a walking stick to school? Does he even need it? Is he unable to walk? Was he injured?

'It can be used as a wapon!'

'I can vouch for mister Malfoy.' Snape spoke.

Draco pushed the stick back in the suitcase and grabbed his bag. Why was Snape vouching for him? So many questions.

'Nice face, Potter.' Draco smirked.

You turned around and saw Harry. His nose was clearly broken, bleeding badly. Luna was there with him. What happened to him? What did he do this time?

'Your bags are okay.'

Draco walked into the forest with Snape. You followed them. It was dark in the forest. You grabbed your wand and used lumos. You had to because you didn't see anything.

'Oh shut it. I was helping you.' You heard Snape say.

You looked at Draco who tried his best to avoid talking to Snape. He seemed irritated.. almost angry. Snape helped him to get that walking stick in.. for what ever reason he needed it.

'I don't need your help. How many times do I have to tell you?!' Draco hissed while stopping.

You couldn't help but look and listen. You slowly came closer to the two. You had to, they were in the middle of the path. You looked back and saw Harry and Luna in the distance. Then you looked back at Snape and Draco who were whispering. Draco then looked up.