9 ~ hurt

Ron was amazing! He had the confidence boast he needed and held back ever throw Slytherin made. You weren't supposed to be cheering for them but still you did.

There was a party in the Gryffindor common room. But you couldn't go there of course. You made your way to the Slytherin common where everyone was depressed.

'Wow what an atmosphere here.' You sighed while sitting down on the couch.

'Maybe because we lost.' Pansy sneered while walking in with Draco.

'Maybe if you knew how to play Quidditch we would have won.' You shrugged. 'How do you drop the quaffle?!'

It was true. Pansy managed to drop the quaffle. You saw Draco looking at you. You knew he agreed with you. He sat next to you during the game and he was so annoyed by Pansy.

Not that he would ever say that to you. It was more like Draco was following Pansy lately. She was getting fierce and you saw it happening. She used to drool after Draco but now he followed her. Was there something changing between the two? Again.. why did you care?

'Everyone can make a mistake!' Pansy snapped.

'Or a thousand.' Draco sighed while walking past her.

'I didn't make a thousand mistakes!'

'Not literally.' He sighed.

'It was painful to look at.' You said.

Pansy looked at the two of you. She was clearly pissed off. Draco sat down on the other end of the couch. You looked at him shortly. He winked but it was so quick that it was almost invisble and you weren't sure if you saw it correctly. You quickly looked back to Pansy.

'So you're just going to take her side?! Again?!' she asked. 'You're destroying everything our house can be proud of!'

'You're the one who hexed her broom!'

You immediately looked at him and raised your brows. Of course he did. Why was that even a surprise to you?

'Because you said how much better you were! But you suck! If I would have known this, I would have never done that to her. At least she knows what she's doing out there. You clearly don't.'

Pansy looked at him in shock. You smiled a little but tried to hide it. Pansy couldn't believe it. Draco used to be fully against you. Draco slowly sat up, looking past you to get a better view of her. You looked at the two of them and weren't sure if you had to interfere or not..

'So you've completely chosen her side now?! I can't believe this Draco! I thought we were on the same side!'

'I am on your side! But if you make stupid decisions that impact our house, then I would rather choose what's best for the Slytherin house.'

You could have expected that Draco didn't choose you but Slytherin. But still.. You felt a little disappointed. You weren't sure why, but things felt weird with Draco. You actually cared about what he thought now? You now just wanted to go away and not think about it anymore.

'You're unbelievable.' Pansy sighed in frustration.

She stormed off to the girls dorm. Draco sighed and sat back. He moved his hands to his hair but then quickly fixed it again. You looked at him shortly and sat back again.

'Her constant complaining is driving me crazy.' Draco sighed.

You weren't sure if he was talking to you but you didn't want to make it awkward..  Even though answering could also make it awkward so there was no good way in keeping this casual.