38 ~ you'll be okay

You were dragged out of the cellar. It was nice to see some light. You hardly got any sleep down there. It was cold and the floor was hard. Not that that was a surprise.

'Let's see if you can behave this time.' Voldemort said while looking at your mother.

'Let's see if you can keep your hands off my daughter this time.' Your mother hissed.

Voldemort was already done with her attitude. Your mother was risking it all. She had to stop. This was going to be dangerous.

'Mum, stop.' You said.

'Listen to your daughter.. She seems to have some common sense.'

You looked at him. He looked back at you. There was a nervous tension in the room. You didn't want to be hated by him but you also didn't want him to like you. You didn't want to suffer the same fate as Draco.

'I have a dilemma here, and I think you all will be able to help me.' Voldemort said.

You watched him approach your parents. You looked at them.

'I don't want to take traitors back in my team.. even though the Y/L and Y/M/L (your mother's last name) have always served me perfectly fine.'

At least he wouldn't make them death eaters. That would be a disaster.. but he could kill them now.. that would be even worse.

'I could kill you.. but I think you guys can help me with something else.'

He looked at you.

'Aren't you friends with Harry Potter?' He asked.

You didn't like where this was going. You just nodded. Maybe being honest would help you. The question was if he was going to believe you.

'You were at the wedding too, right?'

You swallowed and nodded again.

'Where is he?' He asked.

'I-I don't know.' You said.

Voldemort grabbed his wand and pushed it against your throat. It scared you a little, so you closed your eyes for a moment while inhaling sharply. Voldemort pushed his wand against the lower side of your chin and pushed your head up. You opened your eyes. His face was close to yours.

'I don't usually ask twice.' He hissed.

'I really don't know. I went with my parents. I have no clue where he is. I swear.' You said while a shivering breath.

Voldemort looked back.

'Bellatrix, come here for a moment.'

She quickly walked over to him. She was fond of him. She was even more scary. Something about her wasn't healthy. She has an obsession with Voldemort. Like Pansy had with Draco but worse.

Voldemort pushed her down infront of you. You looked at her. She smiled evilly at you.

'Say it again.' He ordered you. 'About Harry.'

'I don't know where he is.' You said.

Bellatrix then suddenly laughed. It made you feel nervous. He laugh was dark.. it wasn't a 'you're so funny' kind of laugh.

'What is it, Bellatrix?'

'She's lying.' She smirked evilly.

'I'm not! I swear! I have no idea where he is! I haven't spoken to him since the wedding!'

'She isn't lying!' Your mother tried.

'Keep your mouth shut.' Bellatrix hissed at her.

'It's alright, go back now.'

Bellatrix was gone before you knew it. You looked up at Voldemort.

'I don't appreciate liars.'

'Maybe you should get rid of her then. I'm not lying. Why would I lie at this point?' You asked.

'To save your friends. You know I'll kill him when I find him.'

'And I know you'll kill me if I lie. What do you think I value more?' You asked.

Voldemort looked back at Narcissa.

'Yes, my Lord?' She asked.

'Get him.'

Narcissa walked out.

'I was wondering about something.' Voldemort said. 'You have lied to me. Narcissa told me that you and Draco are closer than you admitted. You're even what people consider "friends".'

Narcissa? Why would she say that about her son? That would only mean that he would be used more. Some thing about this didn't make sense. The door opened and Narcissa and Draco walked in. You looked at him.

'Why?' You asked Narcissa.

'It's my duty to tell the dark Lord what he desires to know.'

'What is she talking about?' Draco asked.

'Apperently Y/N lied to us. You two are friends, right?'

Draco looked at Y/N and then back at his mother.

'I guess you can say that, my Lord.' He said while looking back at him.

'Come here for a moment.'

Draco walked towards Voldemort.

'What does he mean to you?' Voldemort asked.

You didn't like the way he was talking right now. He was planning something.

'I hoped that I could help him get out of this mess. You can say that we grew a little closer than we used to be. No student should be going through this.' You said.

Voldemort pushed Draco down. He was still a little taller than you were. You looked up into his eyes. He looked back into yours. You saw that he was scared. Voldemort now pushed his wand against his throat.

'You better start telling me the truth. One spell and it's all over for your friend.'

'No! I'm not lying! Please don't pull him into his. This is nothing to do with him!'

You were scared for him. You couldn't hold back the amount of care you had for him.

'Y/N-' Your father said.

'No! This isn't fair! I don't know where Harry is! Please just let him go!' You panicked.

You managed to get your arm loose, and you grabbed Voldemorts arm. He looked at you. He pushed Draco down onto the floor.

'Take her to the room, Bellatrix.'

'Is that really necessary, my Lord?' Draco asked.

'Silence boy.'

You were pulled up by Bellatrix.

'Mum?!' You asked.

Your mother tried to stop her but your parents were brought to the cellar again. You grabbed Draco's arm. You looked at him.

'Let him go.' Lucius hissed.

Draco didn't know what he could do.

'Draco, please..'

'You'll be okay. I promise.' He said softly.

You were pulled away through the doors while you tried to get out of the hands of Bellatrix..