8 ~ You didn't tell them?

When you woke up you knew it was the day of the match. Slytherin vs Gryffindor. You wished you could play today.. but you weren't going to let that show. Pansy and Draco would only make fun of you.

You sat up in your bed and yawned while stretching. You rubbed your eyes and got up.

'Well looks who's awake.' Pansy sighed. 'I've been up for like half an hour already. The life of a quidditch player isn't always fun.'

You didn't even answer. You grabbed your robes. You wanted to take a quick shower.

'You know you could wish me luck.' Pansy then said. 'I know I beat you but I'm still playing for Slytherin.'

'You never wished me luck while I was on the team so I hope you fall off your broom and break something.' You snapped while putting your clothes down for a moment.

You grabbed a towel and your brush and you made your way to the bathroom, unknowingly leaving your clothes behind in the room.

You made your way to the bathroom and immediately turned on the shower. You took of your clothes and stepped into the shower. You felt the hot water on your body. It was refreshing to shower in the morning.

You washed your hair and made sure you got out quickly. You didn't want to miss the match. You got out and quickly dried yourself off. You looked around to find your clothes but then you realised you left them in the room. You wrapped a towel around you and made sure it wouldn't fall off. You opened the door and hurried over to your clothes.

'Couldn't you have told me that I left my clothes here?' You asked pansy.

When she didn't answer You looked up. There you saw Draco staring at you besides pansy who was trying not to yell at you. You shot red and ran into the bathroom, immediately closing the door again.

-

'So Malfoy saw you in only a towel?' Harry asked. 'How could you not check if anyone else was there?'

'They weren't talking so I thought Pansy was the only one there..' You sighed.

Hermione wanted to say something but then Ron joined the table. You were sitting at the gryffindor table. You knew not many Gryffindors liked it because the match was about to start. Luna was sitting besides Ron in a lion suit so if she was allowed to join the table then so were you.

Before you could say anything Lavender made her way over to the table.

'Goodluck today Ron.' She smiled. 'I know you'll be brilliant.'

She then walked away. Hermione sighed and passed her a deathly glare. You grinned a little.

'I'm resigning.. after this match McGlaggan can have my spot.'

'Have it your way.' Harry immediately said.

He handed him some juice. You glared at him. Have it your way?! Ron could do it! He was amazing! He was supposed to bring him confidence! Not break him down.

'Juice.' Harry just said.

Ron mumbled a little bit.

'Harry! You can't just say: have it your way. Ron is an amazing keeper! You're going to do great Ron! I promise you.' You smiled.

'Hello everyone.' Luna smiled.

Everyone looked at her. She looked great. You thought it was pretty funny that she was so supportive.

'You look dreadful Ron.. is that why you put something in his cup? Is it a tonic?'

You immediately looked at Harry. He put his liquid luck away. No way he gave some to Ron! That's cheating!

'Liquid luck?' You asked him while raising his brows.

Ron stared at the cup. He couldn't drink that! Someone had to stop him!

'Don't drink that Ron!'

But Ron was already taking a sip. You couldn't believe this! You hit Harry against the back of his head and sighed.

'Ouch! Y/N!' Harry exclaimed.

Ron got up.

'Come on Harry, we've got a game to win.' He smiled.

Harry highfived him and got up. You got up too and followed the boys towards the pitch. You wanted to have the best spot there was. Ron was overjoyed. Harry pulled you towards him.

'I didn't put it in.' He whispered in your ear before walking towards Ron again.

You shook your head with a smile. You kept up with the boys. The placebo effect.. of course. Smart move. This way Ron would get the confidence he needed to succeed in the match today. Brilliant.

'Conspiring with the enemy I see.' You heard behind you.

Ron and Harry also stopped when you did. You turned around and saw Draco and Pansy. Pansy was wearing the quidditch outfit you were supposed to wear. She was walking with Draco, Crabbe and Goyle.

You had eye contact with Draco but looked away with red cheeks of embarrassment. Even though he didn't see any of your private parts you still felt awkward. He saw you partly naked.

'What's up? Are you embarrassed?' Pansy laughed.

'About what?' Crabbe asked.

You looked up. He didn't know? Didn't Draco tell them? How could he not know? Harry and Ron joined your side. Draco saw the surprise in your face. It made him smile a little but he quickly hid that way.

'You didn't tell them?' Pansy asked Draco while raising her brows.

'No.' Draco just answered.

'What happened?' Goyle asked.

'You know you don't have to tell them.' Draco said.

Pansy looked at him.

'What has gotten into you?' Pansy asked him.

'I mean it wasn't that funny. Is she was completely naked, it would have been funnier.' Draco tried to explain.

He had no idea why he didn't want pansy to tell them.

'You saw her naked?' Crabbe asked Draco before looking at you.

'Not completely. Draco promised he'd help me practise before the game and came in to pick me up and Y/L forgot her clothes in the room and came out of the bathroom in only a towel. You should have seen her face.' Pansy laughed. 'She looked hideous! She can't really be seen in only a towel..  that was definitely a offence Y/L.'

'Well she didn't look bad at a-'

Pansy hit Draco across the face. Draco gasped in pain. You just stood there and weren't sure what was happening. Ron and Harry had to exact same thing.

'Draco! You can't be like this when she's here! What's wrong with you?!'

'What's wrong with you, You stupid bitch!' Draco said while covering his red cheek with his hand.

You grinned and little and turned around to leave the two bickering. Harry and Ron followed you. You looked back and saw Draco glancing at you. You past him a small smile and he actually smiled back before you walked back to the pitch.

'That was interesting.' Harry said.

'Y/N You and Malfoy aren't a thing.. r-'

'Oh no. Hell no! Me and Malfoy? Pffff what a stupid idea. I hate him. I don't know what got into his head. Hormones probably. Like he probably hasn't seen a half naked girl.. Like ever and now his teenage brain is all like.. going crazy.'

You were just talking on and on and it didn't make much sense. You just stopped and sighed.

'So no.. were not a thing.' You said. 'I hate him.'

Harry and Ron were confused but got that last sentence. The match was about to start so you had to say your goodbye.

'Good luck guys! You can do it.' You smiled while hugging the two boys.

You then made your way towards the seats. You had to go to the Slytherin one. You sat down and waited for the match to start.