19 ~ as if your girlfriend is such a star

After your date with Draco, Harry and Ron didn't really talk to you. It was painful for you. They were judging you because you liked Draco. Luckily, Hermione was still supporting you.

'So what are you two planning on doing? Make it public?'

You looked up. You and Hermione were sitting at the lake.

'Were not officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet, so there is no point in making it public.'

'But you two kiss already.'

'Yeah.. we haven't really discussed it yet.'

Hermione noticed that you weren't yourself. Not as bright.

'Y/N.. don't let Harry and Ron get you down. They're idiots! They can't stand it that Draco is happy with you.'

'Why can't they stand the fact that I'm happy with someone? What did I do to deserve their attitudes?'

Hermione got up and sat down besides you. She hugged you. You laid your head on her shoulder.

'You want to look for draco?' She asked.

You smiled when she said that.

'No, I'm fine. It's nice spending some time with you.'

You heard Ron and Harry walk towards the lake. They were laughing and talked but when they saw you two, they stopped. You looked at them and Hermione let you go.

'Come on, Ron, we'll go somewhere else.' Harry said.

'No, you two are going to grow the hell up!' Hermione hissed.

The two boys looked at her.

'She's your friend! So what if she likes Draco?! Does that change her? No, it doesn't! You're only hurting her you stupid swines! Friends support each other!'

'Friends don't date their friends enemies.' Ron then said.

'As if your girlfriend is such a star.' Hermione spat.

'Lavender is very.. nice.' He tried to defend her.

You sighed and looked away from them. You hated this. You didn't even want to fight over this. You looked into the distance and saw Draco. He saw that you were sad. He didn't like that at all. He was worried.

He walked away from his friends and he approached you. You gave him the: don't-do-this-please-look which he ignored.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'Of course he shows up when we're talking.' Harry sighed.

'I'm sorry, but she looked sad and hurt, so I thought I'd check up on her. Or were you two doing that already? Oh wait, no, you two ignore here.'

'Draco, it's okay. I'll talk to you later.'

'It's not okay.' He said.

You got up and walked towards him. You laid your head on his upper arm.

'It's okay.' You said.

'I don't want them to hurt you.' He said softly but loud enough for the others to hear.

You smiled at him and hugged him. Draco hugged you back. You let him go after a moment.

'I'll talk to you later. I promise.'

He pressed his lips against your forehead shortly before walking away. You turned to the boys who were just looking at you in disgust.

'Don't you give me those faces! I'm sick of you two! He cares about me, didn't you just see that?! God, you are in love with a bimbo who is as clingy that it's like she's been glued to You, and oh surprise, Harry is in love with his best friend's sister!'

Ron looked at Harry he looked at in shock for a moment.

'You two aren't perfect either! But I support you two in your stupid crushes and girlfriends, Too bad you two can't do the same for me.'

You walked away from them, not even willing to argue. You saw Draco's eyes following you.

'Where are you going, traitor?' You heard pansy asked.

You stopped and turned to her. You saw her clinging to Draco who tried to keep her at a distance.

'Funny how interested you are in my life. I'm just heading to a place where I don't have to see your ugly face.'

Draco grinned a little while pansy was just offended.

'It's not as if your face is pleasant to look at!'

'The only comeback you can think off now, huh?' You asked her. 'By the way, you can better start getting used to the fact that you'll be looking at it more often.'

Pansy was confused by your answer. You looked at Draco, who just nodded, showing you that it was okay.

'What? He didn't tell you?' You asked her.

'Didn't tell me what?' Pansy asked.

You walked over to Draco and pressed your lips against his. You heard pansy gasp over dramatically. Draco pulled you a little closer, clearly showing her that this was actually happening. You pulled back and looked at her.

'We might not be officially together yet but trust me, honey, he is so not in love with you. Such a shame, isn't it?'

Draco pressed his lips against your cheek for a second.

'Draco, you're even a bigger traitor than she is! She's friends with Gryffindors.. GRYFFINDORS!'

'She's still a pure-blood Slytherin, so I'm not betraying anyone. I'm sorry that I like her more than I like you. But we're still friends, right?'

'One day we'll be more than that. She will understand your life, Draco. You and I both know that.'

'Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to borrow mister Malfoy here for a moment.'

You grabbed his hand and tangled your fingers with his.

'Unless you two are actually boyfriend and girlfriend, then I get it if you don't like me stealing him.. but that's not the case.. soooo, bye.'

You and Draco started walking away.

'That was so bitchy.. I like it.' Draco smiled.

You laughed.

'I'm so sick of her. I'm so sick of so many people right now though.'

'Wanna talk about it?' He asked.

'Of course.' You chuckled. 'Lets go to the common room first though.'

Draco nodded.

'I guess we're not going to hide us though.' Draco said.

'Do you want to?'

'What? No. I wouldn't survive that.' He grinned.

You laughed a little while you two continued walking.

'Oh.. erm.. miss Y/L.'

You stopped and turned around. You saw professor slughorn.

'Hello professor.'

'I wanted to ask you if you'd want to attended my Christmas party. It's with a few other guests. You're allowed to bring someone.'

'Of course I'll attend it professor. Thank you for the invitation.'

'Your welcome.'

Professor slughorn walked away again.

'I mean.. would it make is too official if I ask you to come with me?' You asked Draco.

'I feel like we're pretty damn close to being official already.' Draco chuckled. 'So no. I'd love to go with you.'

You smiled and hugged him shortly.

'Now can we get to the gossip yet?' Draco asked.

You laughed and pulled him with you towards the common room..