12 ~ supportive

It was time to go to the burrow. A layer of snow already covered the Hogwarts grounds. You and your friends were ready. You were still a little concerned but you knew that there was probably nothing to worry about. You walked down the stairs of the common room with some stuff.

'So you're really going?'

You looked up and rolled your eyes when you saw Draco looking at you.

'You're not giving me a reason not to. I asked you to explain it but all you do is judge me for still going.'

You made your way down the stairs and walked past him towards the door.

'Your problem is that you just don't listen. You just assume that I'm not telling the truth.'

'See our history, you're either lying or not telling the full truth. So I'm just going to go. Besides why would you help me?'

You didn't even let him answer. You walked out of the door. You couldn't miss the train.. also you didn't want to waste time. The rest was waiting for you. You already saw them in the distance. Hermione was talking to Ginny while Harry and Ron managed to get away from Levander. You had to choose between sitting with the boys or the girls.

Hermione smiled and waved at you when she saw you. You walked over to her.

'Ready?' You asked her.

'Totally. You?'

'Yup!'

'Okay! Let's go then.'

You walked with Hermione and Ginny over to the carriages. Ron, Harry and lavender joined you.

'Ronnie, I'm going to miss you.'

Hermione rolled her eyes and looked away from the two. Ron didn't seem to enjoy it as much anymore..  He seemed annoyed.

'I'll miss you too.' He just said.

No one else said anything on the carriage. It was really awkward. They made it awkward. You just decided to distract yourself. You started wondering about what this holiday would bring. Why Draco warned you. It made you nervous. Maybe you should have believed him.. but it was too late to turn back now. If Draco would have just told you everything you wanted to know you might have listened to him.

'It's was nice of your parents to invite me.' You smiled at Ginny.

'They really want to get to know you a little better. I mean, you're our friend but you never come over or anything.'

'Well, I'm very happy that I get the chance to come over.' You smiled. 'I'm sure it'll be fun.'

'At least you're allowed to come over.' Lavender whined.

'You'll get your chance.' Ron tried to comfort her.

'But why isn't it now?' She sighed.

'My mum probably has something planned or something like that.'

'But why can they join and why can't I?'

Ron clearly didn't know what to say. He just sat there trying to come up with an answer. Lavender just had to keep her mouth shut. She was making everyone feel uncomfortable. Even Ron.

'We've known the family for longer. Maybe it's just a planned event.' You said.

'Yeah, Angelina also isn't coming.' Harry said.

'It really isn't you, Lavender.' Ron said.

It probably was. Fred and George probably told Molly how annoying she was. You were actually happy that she wasn't joining. A good chance for Hermione and Ron to rebuild their friendship and get closer and end up together because you wanted them to. They would be cute together. You could totally picture them together. Totally cute as hell. Hermione probably didn't think that about you and Draco though.