6 ~ I won't tell anyone

I thanked you guys last time for the 1k and now i already have 2k and it's been one chapter?? Wow thank you guys so much! I won't thank you every time I get 1k extra but I just had to say something xD

Enjoy!

-

You were hanging out near the lake. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and lots of people were outside. It was just you and Hermione. You didn't know where the rest was.

'Do you know where Harry and Ron are?' You asked her.

Hermione looked up from her book and looked around the lake. It was as if she didn't even realise that the two boys weren't there.. which was strange seeing they were always there.

'There.' She said while pointing in the direction of the castle.

Ron and Harry were approaching you two. You wondered where they came from. Did you miss anything? You probably did. When the boys arrived they sat down with you two while saying hello.

'Where have you guys been?' You asked them.

'I had to prepare the quidditch team try outs with Ginny.' Harry explained. 'Ron decided to help. He's finally going to give it a try.'

'That's great Ron!' You smiled.

Ron looked up and smiled nervously. Was he happy about it? You knew he always wanted to play quidditch. You'd think he'd be overjoyed. But he didn't seem to be.

'Are you okay?' Hermione asked.

'Yeah I'm fine.' He just said.

'You can tell us Ron.' You said.

He looked up, not sure if he should share it or not. Harry also didn't seem to know what was wrong. Normally Harry would just put the problem on the table for others. This time he was just looking at Ron, waiting for him to respond.

'What if I don't get in? My brothers were always good enough. I'll be a loser if I don't get in.'

'Ron.. You won't be a loser! Quidditch is also in your blood! You'll do great!' You smiled.

'Besides, Harry is team captain.'

'I'm going to keep it fair.' Harry sighed.

Ron didn't seem to believe you. He always wanted to be as great as the rest of his family.. You could understand that this was one of the things he also wanted to be good at.

'What position?' You asked Ron.

'Keeper.' He just awnsered.

'Do you want me to help you train?' You asked him.

Ron looked up, his gratitude was clearly visible. He was even smiling a little bit. You really wanted to help him. He would be so happy if he could get it. Besides, you had lots of spare time and didn't feel like doing the same thing everyday. You never tried out for the quidditch team but you loved flying and played it in your spare time at home.

'That would be cool! Thank you.'

'No problem!' You smiled.

Ron seemed to be doing much better. He was actually talking and not just staring at he grass for no reason. Hermione was reading and you, Harry and Ron were just talking. Days like these were the best. Just sitting outside, nothing to worry about. Perfect.

'I think we should get back.' You sighed after awhile.

'Yeah dinner will be soon.' Harry said while getting up.

You got up as well and made you way to the dungeons. You sometimes hated that you didn't have friend in your own house, but you couldn't change houses. The dungeons were awesome.

You walked inside and sat down on the couch for a moment. You liked your friends but sometimes needed some time alone. You looked around the common room. A lot of students were just chatting, fooling around, playing magical chess.. But in the corner of the common room you noticed Draco. He was just sitting there, reading. You didn't know he had enough brain cells to be able to read.

He looked calm, kind off charming. You didn't know Draco could look that way. In your eyes he was just a annoying git.. with his perfect hair and gorgeous eyes.. disgusting.

You quickly looked away when Draco was about to look up. You hoped he would just leave you alone. You glanced over at him. He got up, put his book away and just walked past you.. without saying anything. You just watched him leave into the boys dorm.

You didn't pay much attention to it and just decided to go to dinner. You couldn't sit wiyh your friends so you just found a random spot at the table and sat down. The great hall was already packed with students.

You started eating your favourite food, not really paying attention to the people around you. You werent really interested in the uninteresting conversations, weird sexual innuendos and fooling around. You just tried to finish your found as quickly as you could.

When someone sat down opposite you off you, you looked up for a moment. You had eye contact with him for a moment. Why was Draco sitting opposite of you. You noticed a Pansy stuck to his side, he didn't seem to like it. You looked at the her.

'Can you please let me go for a moment?!' Draco hissed. 'I'm trying to eat here.' He sighed.

'But draci-poo..'

You cringed..  it was horrible. You never cringed this much. You never thought it was possible. Draci-poo? What was that? Winni the pooh changed into a Draco version?

'No! Pansy I swear.'

Draco pushed her arms away so he could eat. You just watched the scene before eating again.

'I swear to god..' Draco said, trying to stay calm.

You looked up and saw pansy clenched against him again. You rolled your eyes. It was highly annoying to have to opposite of you. You tried to just eat but they both annoyed you so you seriously couldn't.

'You're being a baby Draci..'

'I'm being a baby?! Look who's holding me like her life depends on it?! Let me go.'

'No.' Pansy said before hugging him tighter.

Draco tried to push her away, but she would just scream at him.

'Pansy can you just shut up! God I swear you're the most annoying person here.' You snapped.

She shot you a look.

'And you think you can just interfere?' She asked.

'Well yes. You're being a bitch. Like I already think you're annoying and I've seen for like 10 minutes today. No wonder Malfoy is always so annoyed and pissed, seeing he has to spend the say with you!'

You saw Draco trying to hold back his laughter.  You kept focussing of Pansy. She was offended by you. Not that you cared.

'I can't believe you're allowing her to talk to me like that, Draci!'

'Okay can I just- Draci? Seriously? Out off all nicknames.. You chose Draci. Even I can come up with better nicknames and I hate him.'

'You can't! Draci is perfect, just like Draco.'

'Dragon, Dray, bleach hair, annoying little shit-'

'How dare you talk about my boyfriend like that.'

You burst out in laughter. Boyfriend. Sure.

'You're not my girlfriend.' Draco noted.

She got up in anger. She grabbed her bag and shot you two a deadly glare.

'I'm leaving!' She hissed before running off.

'Never thought you'd help me.' Draco said.

'Come on. Pansy is so annoying that I'd even help Voldemort to get rid of her.'

Draco laughed and continued eating.

'No one has to know about it..  okay?' You asked him.

'I won't tell anyone.'