Thank you

Hi guys!

Thank you all so much for reading this book. It has been incredible to see the amount of support. In 1 chapter I already crossed the 1K reads and now I even crossed the 200K.

Thank you to everyone who has been there since day one. Also if you joined right in the middle or even at the end: THANK YOU.

I've had so much fun writing this. It has been one of my favourite books to write like ever. I'm so grateful to you all that you took the time to read it.

Of course I'll be back with a new book! It'll be up right after I post this. It'll be called: accepted.

Here is a small description:

The Y/L are a wealthy pureblood, Slytherin family that are into the dark stuff. it's always been that way. except for when you're born. You're a Ravenclaw, friends with the golden trio, not accepted by your family. You struggle through your years trying to prove yourself while you knew that you could never be what they expected you to be.. but when hard times come you desperately try to hold on to the security you have.. The question is: How far would you go to be accepted?

I hope you guys will check it out. Even if you don't, I'll still love you lol.

Remember that Draco loves you!

Lots of love~