Chapter 14

Monday morning found them facing each other with their legs tangled together when the phone rang.

"Hello!" Liza growled into the phone.

"This is the front desk. We have a request for a nine am wake up call. Check out is at eleven, thank you."

"Who was it?" Grace asked when she heard Liza hang up the phone.

"Wake up call."

"It's that late already?" Grace asked, rolling half on Liza to see the bedside clock.

Liza moaned at the feel of Grace's naked body across hers. "You feel good," she said as she ran her hands up and down Grace's back.

"We need to get up. We have to meet Meg."

"Jess texted last night to say she's meeting us at four instead of Meg meeting us at one. So we have time. Now come here." Liza said urging Grace's lips to her own.

They made love before finding their way to the shower to make love again before having to pack and leave.

"I'll load everything in the truck if you want to go check out." Liza suggested.

"Sure." Grace kissed Liza before grabbing her purse and leaving the room.

Liza had just finished loading the truck when Grace joined her. When Grace moved to get in the truck Liza stopped her, backing her against the open truck door.

"I didn't thank you for my birthday present." She said before she softly kissed her. "Thank you for the best birthday present I've ever had." She kissed her again.

Grace blushed, "You're very welcome."

Liza stepped back to let Grace get in the truck, "How about pizza for lunch?"

Grace laughed, "We can have something else."

Liza reached for Grace's hand after she pulled out into traffic heading toward the center of the city, "I'm good with pizza."

They drove for a few minutes before Liza pulled into a car lot.

Grace looked around, "What are we doing here?"

"Babe, you need a vehicle." Liza shrugged, "It doesn't hurt to look." After the third lot Liza asked, "Have you seen anything you like?"

"Not really." Grace answered.

"We're not in a hurry. You can keep my truck as long as you need to."

A short time later Liza pulled into a pizza restaurant and helped Grace out of the truck. "What about trucks?"

"Just not as big as yours." Grace answered taking Liza's hand and leading her to the door.

There weren't a lot of people around now that the lunch hour had passed. They found a corner booth and Grace scooted all the way in so that Liza could sit next to her. When the waitress left from taking their order they heard someone call Grace's name.

"Hey Grace." A dark haired guy said as he sat down across from them. "I haven't seen you around the last few weekends."

"Hey Paul. No, I've been going home on the weekends. Liza, this is Paul. Paul, this is my girlfriend, Liza."

He gave Liza a curt nod before turning his attention back to Grace. "We're having a party Friday night and I'd love to see you there."

"No, thanks. I'll be going home to see Liza." Grace said as she laced her fingers with Liza's on the seat between them.