Chapter 30

Grace gently slipped out of the bed to go to the bathroom. When she came back she locked both doors to the room and moved silently back to the bed. Crawling on the bed she knelt next to Liza to look her over. She should be upset that Liza didn't go home and get some sleep but she was having a hard time doing so. Gently pulling the sheet off the sleeping brunette, she noticed the bruise on her ribs had faded a bit in the last few days.

Leaning down she lightly kissed across Liza's ribs then over to her belly button. When she moved down and used her tongue to trace along the edge of Liza's boyshorts she heard a moan come from the brunette. She continued down, nipping her through the fabric as she went.

"Babe." Liza breathed out heavily, threading her fingers into Grace's hair.

Grace pulled Liza's underwear down over her hips as she continued her descent. Kissing, licking, lightly biting Liza's inner thighs. Down one thigh then back up the other until she reached Liza's clit, flicking it a few times.

"Babe, please don't tease." Liza panted.

Using the flat of her tongue to apply gentle pressure, she messaged Liza's clit before drawing it into her mouth. Feeling it stiffen as she sucked she then inserted a finger inside Liza and began stroking her. Liza arched her hips up so she inserted a second finger and continued to suck and stroke. When she felt Liza start to tighten around her fingers she slowed down to draw out the brunette's pleasure.

"Babe." Liza panted, her orgasm building.

Grace then increased the stimulation, applying a little more pressure with her tongue.

"Grace!" Liza cried out just as Grace felt Liza's inner walls contract and release repeatedly around her fingers.

Slowly withdrawing from inside the brunette, Grace began kissing her way back up Liza's torso. Smiling down at Liza, Grace watched as she tried to calm her breathing.

"Good morning Soldier Girl!" Grace said before leaning down to claim Liza's mouth.

"More." Liza demanded between kisses. She ran her hands down Grace's sides, sliding her panties over her hips in the process.

Liza tried to reverse their positions but Grace refused to cooperate, pushing Liza back down.

"Babe." Liza whispered, running her fingers through her own hair.

"No." Grace stated. "Stay there." She lifted up to remove her clothes completely then straddled Liza's thigh.

Liza moaned Grace's name again, this time almost breathlessly when she felt the redhead's wet core on her thigh. Grace leaned down to claim one of Liza's breasts with her mouth through the fabric of her shirt as she caressed down Liza's stomach. Quickly teasing Liza back to full arousal before starting to thrust her own hips and core against Liza's hips.

The brunette reached up to message Grace's breasts as she matched her movements with Grace's. Her body stiffening as another orgasm slammed through her seconds before Grace threw her head back and cried out from hers. Slowing her ride before collapsing on top of Liza. They laid there, Grace's head on Liza's chest, listening to Liza's heart beat return to normal.

"Am I hurting you?" Grace asked after a few minutes, realizing she might be putting pressure on Liza's hurt ribs.

Liza immediately wrapped her arms around Grace, holding her in place. "Don't you dare move."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm fine. I'm more than fine actually." Liza said, running one hand through Grace's hair. "I'm feeling freaking awesome at the moment." She laughed.