Chapter 27

"Hey you two! It's time to get up." Cali said from the window. "Grace!"

The redhead rolled over to look at her sister, "Morning sis!"

Cali pointed to Liza, "You uncovered your sleeping beauty."

Turning, Grace saw that she had pulled the blanket off the sleeping brunette. Pulling the blanket up, she made sure they were both covered as she turned back to Cali. They had been talking quietly for a few minutes when Liza rolled over and wrapped herself around Grace in her sleep.

"Aww, she's so cute and snuggly when she's sleeping." Cali whispered. "So adorable!"

Grace quietly laughed when Liza lifted her head up and glared at Cali.

Resting on one elbow she rubbed her face, "What time is it?"

"Time to get up and get ready for church." Grace answered.

Cali laughed as she raised up a pair of shorts, "Actually, it's time for you to learn to not throw your clothes everywhere."

"Hey, those are mine!" Liza said as she started to reach for them then remembered she was naked under the blanket.

"I know. I found them in the yard a little bit ago when I got home. I can't believe you two are on the roof!"

"I can't help it if you and Mike have no sense of adventure." Liza laughed.

"We're plenty adventurous." Cali replied.

"What? Last night at his house and next Saturday will be here? That's not very adventurous or exciting for that matter."

"It's not like that." Cali said, throwing Liza's shorts at her.

"If you say so." Liza retorted as she slipped her shorts on under the blanket.

"We broke in the new pool table when it came in." Cali smirked.

"Pool table?"

"No!" Grace said, "We are not having sex on the pool table."

"No, especially not after they had sex on it. That's gross! I'll have to make sure to remember not to play on the new one now." Liza said while looking for her shirt. "I was meaning that the pool table idea was interesting." Not finding her shirt she turned to Cali, "So how many of the rooms upstairs have you guys been in?"

"None actually." Cali answered. "I have thought about converting it into living space and maybe rent it out though."

Grace smiled at Liza, "We have the hotel hot tub."

"Our picnic spot too." Liza said then kissed the redhead.

"What's a picnic got to do with it?" Cali asked.

"A blanket in the middle of an open field with no one around." Grace answered.

"Don't you have an imagination?" Liza asked. "No wonder you feel like there's no excitement anymore."

"There's a huge difference between Mike and I and you guys. You two are still new to each other. Besides, I have an imagination, who do you think started the hayloft trend?" Cali asked.

"The difference sister dear is I ponder ways and places just so I can make her moan my name." Liza said as she pointed toward the barn. "Speaking of the hayloft."

All three women watched as David picked a few pieces of hay from Rachel's hair as they walked toward the house.

Cali laughed, "Busted!"

"Shh." Grace said, "They'll hear you."

"That's the point." Liza responded.

"And miss the opportunity to tease her, oh no!" Grace laughed.