Chapter Twelve "Don't act like you didn't like it."

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Song: Everytime You Go - Ellie Goulding

Elena's Point of View

There was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Elena, are you awake? Is everything okay?" I heard my grandma through the door.

I pushed Austin slightly back. "Go in the bathroom, I'll be right back."

I walked to the door and opened to see her standing by the door with her robe on.

"Are you okay? I heard some voices and-"

"Sorry, that was my tv show i was watching, I'll just turn down the volume."

She stood there for a few seconds. "Alright don't stay up too late, you have school."

"I won't, goodnight."

I was closing the door. "Goodnight."

I went back to the bathroom to get Austin.

"We're getting a little loud."

"I'll keep quiet. Now how about we go back to what we started."

He sat back down on the toilet seat and i grabbed the thread.

I got down to eye level and started to stich him up.

"Ow ow ow ow, watch it!"

I sighed. "Sorry, I'm not a pro at this."

"I'm just messing with you," he laughed.

I slapped his arm. "What was that for?"

"For being an asshole."

He chuckled, and sat still so i could dab more alcohol disinfecting wipes on his cut one last time.

When i was done he layed right on my bed and took the tv over.

I arched my brow. "What are you doing, you need to go home."

He put his arms behind his head. "I'm injured, I need to rest."

He smirked and i just rolled my eyes. I snatched the remote off my bed and turned off the tv.

"Hey i was watching that!"

I put my hands on my hips. "Go home and watch your show on your own tv."

He got up from the bed. "You're so irritating, you know that?"

"Oh yeah, I'm irritating, says the ignorant one."

"You're such a bitch."

"You're so bipolar."

"You're a slut."

His words were slicing right through my heart. "You're unbelieveable and disgusting."

He pulled at the ends of his hair.

"Hey, I'm sorry."

I nodded my head at his words.

We were on my bed watching episodes of Family Guy. I would look over to see him laughing at some of the jokes.

He was reaching over to get his glass of water.

"I got it." I walked around to the other side of the bed and handed him the glass.

"Thanks." He took a sip.

I had my eyes locked on the tv, but i could see from the side Austin kept glancing at me. I turned my head to face him.

"Come here." He patted the spot next to him.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him.

"You're still not mad, are you?"

"No, i got over it."

He licked his lips and gazed down at me. "You're beautiful you know that." He whispered into my ear.

"Thanks."

"No you really are, you need to know that." His thumb carressed my cheek, his lips were an inch away. Then, they firmly came into contact with mine.

He leaned in closer to me, our lips not parting once. He moved his head down to the crook of my neck. He flicked his toungue on the spot he did before, making me moan. My mouth gaped open, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He brought his lips back up to mine for one last kiss then pressed his forehead against mine.

"I have to go." He whispered.

Opening the door, he looked over at me. "I'll see you tomorrow, alright?"

I sighed. "Be careful, i don't want you to start bleeding."

He starting thumbing my chin. "I'll be fine." He pulled his right leg over the balcony. Once he pulled his left leg over he reached for the door. He jumped down and swiftly made his way down the branches. He shot me a wink and made his way back home,

I threw my bag over my shoulder and made my way downstairs.

"You're not going to eat?" My grandma stood there in her apron holding a plate of pancakes for my grandpa.

I slid on my shoes. "I'll get a doughnut on my way to school or something."

"Elena Marie Carter what is that on your neck?" She crossed her arms.

"Oh i burned myself straightening my hair yesterday." I tried to cover it up.

"Did you put cream on it so it heals right?" My grandpa said from the table.

"I'll do that when i get home, i don't want to be late for school."

I made my way to the door. "Have a nice day, stay out of trouble."

Austin is so dead when i see him at school.

"Hey babe." He pushed me up against the locker. "I bet you didn't expect me." He winked.

"I'm annoyed with you, i almost got caught this morning."

"For what, last night?" He smirked.

I moved my hair to the side, showing him the mark he left on me. "For this."

"Don't act like you didn't like it."

I tried to get out of his grip so i wouldn't be late to class.

"The way..." He paused. "I sucked on your skin." He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and began sucking and licking the flesh.

A moan escaped my mouth. "Austin i have to get to class."

"Or the way my lips moved with yours." He placed his lips onto mine and kissed me roughly, biting down on my bottom lip.

"I know you liked it, i can see the goosebumps on your skin."

I pulled my bag up more. "I have to get to class."

"See ya later babe." He winked and shoved his hands into his pockets, walking the opposite way of me.

He's unbeliveable.

____________________________________________________________________________

I HAD WRITERS BLOCK I'M SORRY.

Also I'm trying to make a trailer but the converters i use are messed up, or they are blocked for safety reasons. BUT, if any of you even want to make one you can message me on here, or tweet me. (@SMOKEDBIEBUR) Follow the other twitter (@BadBoyMahone)It would be awesome if i had some people roleplay the characters!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER

Song and gif on the side --->

@IRWlN666 xx