Chapter Forty Eight "Its time."

Dedicated to svrnaf

Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Song: See What I've Become - Zach Hemsey

Elena's Point of View

I woke up in an empty bed, Austin not even next to me. It just then hit me, today was the day. Dean was going down today. I looked over at the clocked, exhausted from the past 2 nights. It was an early morning beginning at 7. I pulled the blanket off of my body and walked into the bathroom to do my business. I washed my hands along with my face and teeth. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and exited the bathroom.

As I walked into the kitchen the guys broke away from the table.

"We go out today, get everything set up." Austin said, slamming his fist on the table one last time. He walked over to me and gave me a good morning kiss.

"Sorry you woke up alone again," He whispered in my ear.

"It's fine, I get it."

I looked past his shoulder and saw Sean nod over at Austin from the other side of the room, exiting.

"What was that?" I asked, being concerned.

"It's about tonight," he paused licking his lips. "We have everything figured out."

"Okay and? You're not going to tell me anything? I'm going to be here alone by myself? Is that even safe?"

"Baby," He placed his hands on my shoulders. "Enough with all the questions."

I nodded. "Okay your right, just tell me what's going on."

"Elena you need to stay back, it's going to be bloody and dangerous. Sean called some friends over here to watch over the house to keep you safe. With what happened the other night, we can't risk that again."

I stood there, spacing out. You could hear both of us breathing from the silence in the room. I felt so numb.

"Baby, are you okay?" I heard Austin's deep voice, snapping back to reality.

"No, in all honesty I'm scared. I want you to make it out alive. His guys are strong, you need to be safe." I really didn't know why but negative thoughts were going on in my head.

"Nothing bad is going to happen. We got this, we know what to do and soon all of this will be over." He kissed me lightly. "I promise that you'll be safe after this."

The rest of the day I was isolated from them, biting my nails. I was counting down the hours until they left for tonight. My stomach was turning and my head was pounding. They leave in a matter of 30 minutes.

"Elena I want you to meet some people," Sean called me from down the hall.

I walked down there and saw 4 huge men stand in front of me. "These are my friends that will be staying here tonight. Meet Bryan, Jack, Josh, and Michael."

We all shook hands and I walked away while the rest of them chatted before leaving.

I bet you're asking yourself if I even ever talked to my Grandparents in these last few days. Yes, I have. Do they approve of it? No, but I am 18 and I can make my own decisions and this is what I chose.

I heard a knock on the door and saw Austin's figure walk right in. "We're leaving now. The car is all packed up and ready to go."

I ran my tongue across my lips. "So this is it?"

He nodded his head in response. "It's time."

My eyes began to water, but I couldn't hold back the tears that wanted to fall. I ran into him and wrapped my arms tightly around him. "Please me it back to me whole. I lost you once and this time it wouldn't want to attend your funeral."

Austin rubbed my back and played with my hair. "I'll be fine out there. I will make it back to you in one." He kissed the top of my head. "No one is going to take me away from you."

"I love you so much." I squeezed my eyes shut and the last tears fell. I unwrapped my arms from his waist and they fell to his hands.

"One last kiss." Our lips pressed ago a each other's. The world stopped around is, our lips moving perfectly in sync.

A car honked outside and our lips disconnected. "That's my que."

"Bye."

He made his way out the door and I watched from inside the house. The car backed out out drive way and drove away.

"No need to worry miss, they will win. I know Sean and I know how strong they are as a team. You'll see them again," Bryan said comforting me.

I turned away and made my way back inside this empty house.

Austin's Point of View

Early in the morning we all gathered up around the table.

"Kyle will lead is out, making sure it's clear. Robert and Alex will go out together, making your way to the back."

"I'm blocking the front the whole time, is that correct?" Kyle asked raising his hand.

"Yes, Sean and I decided that you're the 3rd strongest and you could handle all of that. Are you confident?"

He shook his head yes. "Of course I am."

"Sean and I will be taking inside the warehouse. Meanwhile, I will be the only one looking for Dean and shooting a bullet through his head."

"No fuck ups tonight boys! We've done this once before and aced it. We may have one less guy but that doesn't change how strong we are." Sean stood up and announced to everyone.

"It's time."

//

2 MORE CHAPTERS!

If you didn't know the Chapter 48 short video is up on youtube (:

I also uploaded "Who is Elena Carter?" On the channel as well. Like I said I will be making videos on there so check it out: Bad Boy Mahone Fanfic

See ya!!!!!