Chapter Thirty One "If you want to play with fire, you're going to get burned."

Dedicated to hannah_flower

Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Song: Get Out Alive - Three Days Grace

Austin's Point of View

The last thing I could remember was Elena being in my arms.

Right now my arms were chained to a wall somewhere in a dark room. I couldn't possibly see what was around me because there was no light.

I could feel the beads of sweat on my face, dripping down to lips.

By now I was convinced that Dean has one this time, and this time it was for good. I'm weak, tired, and he's even hungry.

My head is throbbing with a massive migraine. My side was bruised and I felt like I was almost dying.

"Austin are you there?" I heard a soft voice say from somewhere in the room.

"Elena?"

I could hear her breathing heavily. "Yes it's me. Where are we?" She started pulling and tugging on the chains to the wall.

"Elena, don't do that."

"Fuck!" She angrily shouted.

A door opened and let in some light. Soon enough someone flicked on a light switch and a few lights lit up the room.

A female figure came walking down the stairs and coming towards me.

"Well someone is awake." She said.

"Who are you?" I have never seen her around before.

She took a cigarette out, lit it, and took a drag.

"My name is Rebecca." She said after blowing out smoke.

"I'm kinda new to this you could say. Dean found me on his way back from Chicago. After Elena's incident." She smirked.

"Speaking of Elena." She said and made her way over to her. "She's here right now."

She took another puff from her cigarette. "You are pretty. To bad it won't last for long." She laughed.

"Bitch." Elena snarled.

"What?"

"I said bitch. You fucking heard me."

Rebecca took her cigarette out of her mouth. "Aw how nice of you to say that."

She took the cigarette and pushed it into the skin on her thigh, burning her.

I heard Elena's cry from pain.

"I bet you think I'm a total bitch now."

"Fuck! Oh my god!" Elena cried, trying get her hands free from the chain to cover up the burn.

"I'll get Dean down here to take care of both of you." She blew a ring of smoke before turning around and leaving.

"We have to fucking get out of here." Elena demanded.

I've never seen her act like this before. I knew she was strong, but I have never seen her talking and moving like this. Especially the way she's talking. It just didn't seem like her.

The wood stairs were creaking, another person was coming down.

Wait not just one person, a whole group of people.

"I think I got you good this time." Dean laughed. "Props to me for doing this."

The boys all with h started clapping and whistling.