Chapter Fourteen "You're not scared of me are you?"

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter song: We Must Be Killers - Mikky Ekko

Austin's Point of View

"The fuck you mean they found his body?"

"His body was found in the river in the woods. His foot was sticking up, that's what I heard." He paused. "Someone was supposed to get rid of his body." Sean glanced over at Kyle.

He put his hands up. "I swear to god they wouldn't find him."

"That's not how we deal with getting rid of bodies!" I yelled at him.

"Let's see you try to do any better Mahone." He sneered.

I slammed him into the wall and gripped on to his black t-shirt. "I can do so much better then you and you know it. I'm not a fucking dumbass."

"Let's not forget who is in charge of getting rid of the bodies." He spat in my face.

I puched him in the face. "Let's not forget because of your stupidity the cops are on my ass." I let go of him and he spat blood to the side.

"What's going on down here?" I turned around and saw Elena coming down from upstairs.

"Nothing, Austin and Kyle just had a little argument that's all." Robert said and looked at the both of us.

"Call Sarah and tell her to get over here, fast." Alex took his phone out and walked into the kitchen.

"Is everything okay?" Elena came down and grabbed my hands. "You look stressed out."

"No. The cops found someones body down in a river and they are coming to me."

She stood there looking shocked for a second. "Wait, who's body?"

"Andrew Ramos."

"Wait wha-"

I cut her off. "I killed him."

Elena's Point of View

Me and Austin were out on the back porch staring out at the sun setting down. I told him to tell me how and why he killed Andrew. I know he killed people before but i wasn't here for that.

"So, go on to tell me how you killed him."

"It was about 3 weeks ago and we were planning on getting a new shipment so we can destroy the fuckers that walked back onto our territory. I told Andrew he has a week to get it for us or else I 'll kill him.

"He always got things done for us, but this was important and he fucked up. I went up to him the day after he was late and he kept trying to tell me it will get here soon but soon isn't soon enough. So i shot him. Kyle came with me so he could take care of his body, but he fucked up this time too."

"That's what the fight was about?"

"Yup." He said popping the p. "You're not scared of me, are you?"

"No."

"Good, cause I wouldn't want that." He locked his lips to mine.

"Hey you two we have a meeting to do you can suck each others faces later." Alex laughed and winked at Austin.

"So as we know the cops are going to ask all of us questions because they need answers. I have an idea planned out for all of this and you better listen and do what I say or it won't turn out good." Austin said while standing in the middle of the living room.

"Now Sarah and Elena, you two will just say you slept over at Sarah's house and Elena left in the morning. Very simple. You got it?"

We both nodded our heads.

"Alex, Zach, Robert, and Sean will say that you guys were just chilling at the house for the night because you guys were too tired to go anywhere.

"On the other hand I will say that me and Kyle went out to go give Andrew some money because we owed him some for the beer that he bought us. Then you Kyle, just went home because I went over to Casey's and fucked her."

"I don't want to be apart of this and talk about how I had sex with you when we were broken up before that!" Casey complained.

"Shut your fucking winy mouth, no one wants to hear you talk." He sneered.

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. "How can they just blame all of it on you when they have no proof?"

Austin just shook his head, a smirk on his face. "Because those fuckers have been trying to take me down for 3 years."

"So this is your plan?"

He bit down on his lip in anger. "Yes Elena this is my fucking plan so i don't get my ass thrown in jail. Now would you mind helping a friend out?"

"Yes." I whispered softly.

"Good because I'm not going to let those bastards win. I always win."

It was silent until i broke it by telling everyone that i was leaving.

"Wait, let me drive you home." Austin spoke up.

"How will you get home?"

"I'll have Robert come and get me."

He already grabbed the keys and was making his way towards me. "Fine."

"Hey I'm sorry I was being an ass. I just don't get a break."

"You just need to deal with your anger differently, you take it out on other people."

We stopped at the light and i pressed my forehead against the window.

"Have i ever hurt you before?"

"Once, but i got over it 5 seconds later because that's just the person you are and I'm starting to get used to it."

Austin pulled up in my driveway and gave me my keys. Robert followed behind us so when i got home, he can just take Austin right back to his house.

"Be ready for tomorrow!" Austin shouted out the window from Roberts car.

I was a little bit worried for tomorrow. They can't take Austin, they just can't.