Chapter Twenty One "Hope is a bitch."

Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Song: Shadow Moses - Bring Me The Horizon

Austin's Point of View

Fuck.

I have a feeling that she isn't safe at all.

Is she fucking stupid?

She thinks she can walk the streets of Chicago alone and be able to not get hurt?

"Yeah man, we are on our way." Alex said through the other line of the phone.

Right after Elena decided to run away I called the guys to get their asses down here as soon as they could.

The time has past by and it has now been 3 hours and it's getting dark outside.

My phone buzzed and I got a text from Sean saying that they landed and they will meet me at the nearest warehouse that there is by the airport.

I opened my car door and my phone started to ring.

"Sean what do you need now?"

I heard a disturbing laugh through the phone.

"Who the fuck is playing games with me?"

"I bet you're wondering where your little girlfriend is right?"

"Dean." I gritted my teeth, clucthing onto my phone so hard I could crush it in my hands. "I fucking knew it! Where is she? When I get there I'm going to beat you so fucking hard!"

"I'm just going to have a little fun with her."

"You're not going to lay a single finger on her."

"Watch me."

The line went dead.

I groaned so loud and punched my car.

I'm finding that bastard.

Elena's Point of View

The car ride wasn't going to the direction Connor said it was. We were going south and not north.

"I thought we were going up north?"

"I changed my mind, down south would fit you better."

We haven't gone on any highways yet, it was all main and busy roads.

"Are you positive you know hwere you are going?"

"Yeah, it won't be long. Trust me." He smirked.

I'm not going to lie, he made me feel really uncomfortable the more I was in the car with him. I'm so stupid, I was just so worked up I didn't know what I was doing.

We were on the road in the middle of nowhere. We pulled up to a warehouse.

"Uhm." My stomach dropped.

Shit.

"Didn't your parents teach you anything?" Conner said before laughing.

I felt a strong pair of arms around me and a black cloth was shoved up in my face.

Austin's Point of View

"Find the nearest warehouse near this area." I pointed to the neighborhood Elena's Aunt lived in.

"You really care about her, don't you?" Sean looked at me.

I nodded my head. "Yeah I do." I whispered.

Last night was perfect. I didn't know things could turn around so fast.

"We'll find her."

I balled up my fists and they came in contact with table in front of us. "This is fucking ridiculous!"