Chapter Thirty Three "Its like you're screaming, but no one can hear you."

Dedicated to Cute_Magic

Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter Song: Right Here - Ashes Remain
(pls listen to it, it describes Austin & Elena so much & it's just a beautiful song)

No ones Point of View

There was many people gathered around today dressed up in black. Drinks and food were being served, but the food was left untouched because so many people were to upset to eat.

It has been 4 days.

Tyler had a big family and many people from school ended up showing up.

He was known as the kid that would brighten your day. Yes, he was popular but he noticed everyone and anyone with a frown on their face he lifted them up.

He would be a crazy party person at sometimes. He still managed to keep good grades while at it.

Nothing has ever really gone back the same since his death, ex specially Elena.

She had become even more depressed and couldn't eat or sleep. She always had nightmares, screaming in the middle of the night, and her grandma would run in the room to wake her up.

In just that matter of 4 days she became to look sick. Dark circles were forming around her eyes and her face structure was already starting to change die to the lack of food.

"Everything is my fault," it kept repeating in her head over and over. "I could have saved him."

She locked herself in her room and stared at the ceiling every night she came back from school. She ignored every text or phone call she ever received.

All of the images were rushing through her head from her witnessing 3 deaths. The gunshot sound rang through her ears on a daily basis.

She reached her hands up to her ears crying. "Stop! make it stop!"

It was like the sound of nails on a chalkboard, making her cringe and cry in agony to make it stop.

-

Elena's Point of View

Austin placed me on his bed. He say beside me, grabbing onto my hands. "Please say something." He whispered in my ear.

"I have no words to even say."

"It's not your fault."

"Yes it is Austin, if I wouldn't have even said anything to him he would still be here! It's all my fault!" I screamed again.

Austin grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Hey, it's not your fault! Tyler knew that he was going to die there. You're too innocent to even be in any of this."

"I thought it was you that was going to die."

"Would rather it be me or him?"

"Is that even a valid question? I wouldn't want any of you dead." I sniffled and moved my hair out of my face. "I would rather be dead right now."

"Don't you dare say that."

"I'm hurting Austin! I'm still in shock from what I saw and you don't understand any of this!" I jumped up off of the bed. "I thought you would be the one to comfort me and help me through all of this but I guess not!"

"Elena you're making this harder on yourself!" He yelled and ran up to me, making me back up into the bedroom door. "You need me if you want to get through this."

Our lips were inches apart. He slammed his lips against mine. It was a short passionate kiss.

I placed my hands on his stomach and gently moved him farther from me.

I grabbed the door knob and turned around to face him. "I don't need anyone right now." I said before opening the door and leaving him behind.

I ran out the front door of his home and walked all the way back home. I just wanted to be alone.

The whole world seemed to be crashing down on me.

I ran up to my room crying again. As everyone knows I shut everyone out.

I needed help, but didn't want it. I don't want to talk to someone! I was completely fine by myself.

-

Austin was standing 12 feet in front of me. I bit my lip and turned away.

I began walking but someone grabbed onto my hand. I knew it was Austin.

I turned around and saw his beautiful eyes. He placed a hand on my cheek and caressed it.

"I'm here for you." He said.

A tear ran down my face, he wiped it away with his thumb. "Please don't ever leave me."

"I would never do that." He gently said. "I know life is hard for you right now."

I laughed. "I don't think anyone understands."

"I felt the same way you feel when I saw my dad die. He did the same thing to me." His voice cracked.

"I almost forgot about that."

I was so selfish that I forgot he has gone through the same damn thing. God could I be any more stupid?

I saw him frown. "What are you doing to yourself?"

"Beating myself up." I sighed looking down at my feet. I knew he was talking about my eyes and how my bones started to slightly show a little more.

He lifted my head back up to look up at him. "We can fix this. I'm going to help you."

"We can fix me."

"We can fix you." He repeated.

Being here at this funeral made me want to throw up. It was nice to see Tyler's parents, but the sorrow on their faces. The sorrow on everyone's faces, I can't take it anymore.

I'm so sick of crying! I'm so sick of feeling all this pain inside of me and screaming when no one can hear me.
I was starting to feel like nothing.

No one will ever understand how much it hurts. I feel hopeless, like nothing can save me.

But I have him.

He's standing right in front of me.

"I want all the bad stuff gone." I begged.

//

This is a really short and depressing chapter but you guys wanted me to update so badly so here is this.

BUT MY FREAKING AUSLENA OMG THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE PART WITH THEM BECAUSE HE CARES FOR HER SO MUCH FUCK

I kind of like it even though I wrote it in about and hour and a half.

Bye lovelies (✿◠‿◠)