Chapter Thirty Six "I promise."

Dedicated to: PeaceLoveHappinesx

Chapter Thirty Six

Chapter Song: Mad World - Gary Jules

Elena's Point of View

"No." I said panicking. "No, no, no,no!"

I can't die right now. Not even the way Casey died.

Austin ran up to me and tried to calm me down. He cupped my face and I soon stopped crying.

"He's not going to touch you." He reassured me. "I'm going to do anything to make sure he doesn't get to you."

"I don't want you getting hurt, or even killed!"

"Elena, the only thing I care about right now is you." He kissed my forehead.

"What do we do now?"

"Were going after them tonight again. Were going to kick them out once and for all."

"Don't get yourself killed. I don't need to lose another important person in my life."

"I'll make it back to you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips against his. I didn't want him to go, but he's doing it for me. I wanted one last good kiss if he didn't come back tonight.

"I promise."

Austin's Point of View

We rounded up our guns. They were fully loaded.

"Let's go, hop in the car." Sean said rounding all of us up.

I hoped in the passenger seat and everyone else was in the back.

I was wearing the gold necklace that Elena bought me for an early Christmas present. I held on to it and kissed it for good luck. It was going to be bloody tonight.

I wanted to make it back to her.

When we parked our car on the side of the road we got out and huddled together.

"Boys this is going to be messy," Sean stated. "If one of us doesn't make it make back tonight...that would suck." He licked hips lips and closed his eyes praying. "All I'm saying is don't get your ass killed out there."

"We're not doing this for not only our sake, but for Elena's." Sean said cocking his gun. "I love you boys. Let's go." Sean finished off.

I cocked my gun and we all ran to the middle of the woods were we knew we would face them.

"I'm going to find Dean."

"Wait!" Shouted Alex. "Not without backup you aren't."

We nodded our heads and ran to the side to go around. We spotted a tiny shack.

"That's their new warehouse?" I laughed. "Losers."

We were waiting for the right time to break into it.

Gun shots started going off, many of them.

"Run!"

I kicked the door open and immediately saw someone else already in there holding up a gun.

He shot it and I flinched at the sound, thinking it was going to hit me.

It didn't.

I heard the sound of a body falling to the ground behind me.

It was Alex.

"You motherfucker!" I charged after him kicking him in the gut, sending him to the ground.