Chapter Seventeen "There's something going on."

Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Song: Toxic (Cestladore Remix) - Melanie Martinez

Elena's Point of View

I found myself kissing him back with more force while wrapping my arms around his neck. He grabbed onto my waist, pulling closer while digging his fingers into my sides. I loved his touched.

He dragged the tip of his tongue against my lower lip, asking for entrance.

Opening my mouth, I slid my tongue against his, moaning.

He slid his hands down, grasping onto my ass before pulling me up causing my legs to wrap around him.

I pushed myself up while deepening the kiss, pulling at his hairs.

Groaning, he squeezed my butt making me moan in his mouth before he began walking.

He pushed me up against the other side of the wall while nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck leaving kisses there. He began sucking and biting on my neck causing my breathing to deepen. I could feel myself start to throb. I never felt like this before, but I liked it.

"Austin.." I moaned.

He walked over to a chair and sat down, while I was straddling him. I began to grind against him, pulling at his hair while he kissed down from my neck and to my collar bones.

I felt myself building up, I was going to go insane if I didn't release. After one last moan, I released myself in seconds.

Austin Mahone just made me orgasm.

"What!" Sarah yelled.

"Shh. They're in the other room."

"He made you have a orgasm?" I nodded. "Just last month you hated him."

"I know it is weird. But I think he wants me or something."

"Maybe, I mean he's not with Casey anymore. Besides he broke up with her in a heartbeat."

"Because she was having sex with the biggest enemy."

"He is spending a lot of time with you though, and you don't seem to mind it." She paused. "He left class for you today Elena! There's something going on."

I shrugged.

"That's it?" She asked.

"Yeah, I shall wait and see what happens."

Dean's Point of View

Derek and I are the ones who are in charge of everything. We make the plans, get the weapons, and order the shipments.

Our plan is to bring Mahone down and have us take Miami.

"Connor, get over here!"

He was in charge of keeping an eye on Austin and all his other friends.

"What do have for me, any updates?"

"Austin and this girl have been around each other lately. I think they may be together because it sure as hell seems like it."

I smirked. "Ah, Elena Carter. She's a hot little thing."

Derek came in with 2 shipments. "Got 'em."

I nodded back in response.

Mahone's gang took us down late last year of 2012. He was just 16 years old. Now how could a bunch of teenage kids take down a gang older and more experienced then them? That's because they had a better technique then what we had.

We spent almost the last year up in Oklahoma training to get stronger then they are. It sure as hell is paying off.

"Okay so..." I clapped my hands together. "According to Connor next week is Thanksgiving break for those fools."

"So are we going to take them out over their break?" Matt asked.

"It needs to be unexpected, I'm pretty sure they will be well prepared then." I paused. "So Connor tell us what's going on over break." It was getting good.

"Elena is going up to Chicago this weekend..." I was rubbing my hands together and smirking at the news. "And Austin will be going with her."

I walked up infront of my crew and waited till they had therir eyes on me.

"So boys, who's ready for a trip to Chicago?"