Chapter Thirty "We have a big problem here."

Dedicated to hannahJ2468

Chapter Thirty

Chapter Song: Time Of Dying - Three Days Grace

Elena's Point of View

The sun eventually set and the stars shown above us. It was peaceful and romantic, like one of those cliche scenes in a movie.

It was a great feeling knowing that Austin and I were here for each other.

I'm starting to find him open up, and in some way trying to fight his demons. We can't live like this forever, but this is the real world and who knows what it will bring us.

"Why can't every night be like this? Just the two of us alone and happy." I was resting my head in the crook of his neck. He was caressing my hand with his thumb, kissing my forehead.

"Because life is a bitch." Austin said sternly.

I rolled my eyes at his answer. I wasn't surprised by his answer at all. That's his answer for everything in the world.

Yes, life is a bitch.

Sometimes, you can't control what might come after you and bite you in the ass.

On the corner of my eye I saw a car's headlights and could hear how fast it was driving through.

Austin and I looked back, and the black car violently swerved into the area.

The drivers side door flew open and a tall, dark figure stepped out and lifted up his head, showing his face.

"Oh my god." I said frozen. My hands began to tremble as clutched onto Austin for protection.

"Hello again." He said in his deep dark voice.

"What the fuck are you doing here." I could feel Austin tighten his grip on me, letting me know that he would keep me safe.

"Finishing up some unfinished business that we need to take care of." Dean said cracking his knuckles and neck. "Burning down our warehouse, huh? That's all you amateurs got?" He laughed.

"I'm no fucking amateur buddy." Austin spat.

"We all know who the real winner will be tonight. Five against one, easy win."

"You're just a pussy to take on all of us at once, so you wait until it's just me." He laughed. "Classic."

"Come on out boys and let's take care of the trash once and for all."

Matt, Connor, Derek, and a new face stepped out of the car, making there way around us.

Dean turned his head and his cold eyes looked straight into mine. "As a matter of fact, we should make his girl watch." He smiled.

Austin froze and I could slightly feel him place keys in my hand from behind.

"Go!" He let go of me and I stood in font of them confused.

"Elena go! Run now!"

I turned around and ran to the car while Dean went after Austin.

I whipped the door open and hopped into the car. My hands were trembling with the keys in them.

Before I could put them in the ignition I was being dragged out of the car, the keys falling to the ground.

"No let go!" I screamed.

Matt and Connor had a tight grip on my arm, making me unable to fight back.

We were in front of Austin, and as Dean said I was forced to watch.

Austin was already on the ground with a bloody nose. Dean did another move and kicked him in the gut several times before going back to his face and punching it.

I winced at hearing the sounds of Austin in pain.

"No." I said quietly to myself.

"I bet your girl is enjoying watching this." Dean sneered.

He swung at him again, making Austin spit blood.

"Stop hurting him!" I shouted and tried to run towards him and give him a piece of me.

Just then Dean walked behind Austin and pulled up his weak defenseless body. He pulled out a gun and aimed it at Austin's forehead.

"Oh she's going to love this one." He smirked. "Aren't you Elena?"

I burst out in tears yelling and screaming. "Don't do it, please! Don't kill him!" The more I looked at him, the more i wanted to cry.

"Stop! Just stop! I can't look at this."

He put the gun back into his back pocket. "Fine." He bit his lip. "Throw them in the back and let's go."

Before I knew it Austin and I were thrown in the back of the SUV and were being driven away from our location.

"I'm so sorry." Austin whispered, barley being able to speak.

I grabbed onto his hand. "Just stay with me okay? Let's make sure we don't get separated from each other. We're in this together."

He smiled. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?"

"Trust me baby, I know." I kissed his forehead. "Do you know where they're taking us?"

"All I know is that they are kidnapping us." He frowned. "I'm so so sorry."

I was already starting to feel a little motion sick, so i layed down and cuddled up with Austin as best as I could.

"I won't let the hurt you again." He stroked my hair.

"That was horrible, what he did to you and made me watch." I sighed.

"At least this time wherever they're taking you, I'm coming with you."

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Were doing this together now."

Sean's Point of View

"I brought someone home, he has something important to tell us." Sarah dragged in Tyler.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Zach said.

"Well this must be that important." I crossed my arms walking up to Tyler. "So talk."

"It's Elena and Austin. They're in trouble." He took a long pause.

"Well can you be more specific?" Robert sneered.

"Dean came up to me and threatened to kill me. Basically his plan was to kill Austin tonight and then go after the rest of you, then finally Elena."

"Elena is with Austin right now." I said.

"That's the problem." Tyler said.

"If he went after Austin, he has Elena right now." Sarah stated.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10:15."

"Where did Austin and Elena go?"

No one spoke up.

"Well shit, we have a big problem here."

//

This chapter kinda made me v sad.

19 chapters left to go.