Chapter Forty Seven "Everything feels different."

Dedicated to MariaMahone23

Chapter Forty Seven

(read authors note at the end)

Chapter Song: I'll Find A Way (Instrumental) - Zach Hemsey

Elena's Point of View

"Let's get back to work." Austin said, walking back into the kitchen with everyone else.

"He was here," I whispered to myself.

Austin and the guys kept doing their business at the table.

"He was here," I whispered again. My head was spinning. I ended up walking backwards and stumbled a bit. I grabbed onto the counter and rubbed my forehead. "He was here."

Austin took his eyes off of the paper and looked over to me. "He was here," I said over and over. My heart was going to explode out of my chest.

Austin got up from the table, causing everyone's eyes to follow in his direction. "What was that baby?"

"He was here. He was right here," I said rubbing my temples. "He's going to get me."

He grabbed my hands and locked his fingered with mine. "He's not going to get you."

I shook my head and pushed him away from me. "Don't you get it? I'm the one that he wants!"

"No he doesn't Elena. The only thing he wants is me. He wants me!" He said pointing at himself.

"He found out I was here! He's everywhere Austin! You even said it yourself, this wasn't suppose to happen!" I tried to hold back my tears, running my fingers through my long hair.

"We always find other ways, were going to get him." He walked over to me, cupping my face. "I promise you."

I moved my head away, causing his hands to fall down to his side. "No I just-"

"You just what?" He said crossing his arms.

"I don't feel safe when I'm with you anymore. Everything has changed." I said shaking my head. "I don't know what I should do."

"I understand." Austin walked past us and made his way out the back of the house. The door slammed shut.

All of stood there, in shock of what just happens between Austin and I.

I took a few steps towards the door but Sean's words stopped me. "Give him some time. You both need time to think."

"We just fixed everything! I just ruined it all." I dropped my head down and made my way into the bedroom.

I plopped down on the bed and buried my head into the pillow that Austin was using. His scent still lingered there.

Everything was back to the way we wanted it to be. We were back together, we were there for each other. What was I supposed to do though? I really don't feel safe anymore. It's different now, everything just feels so different. I feel like both of us were different.

It's Dean, it is all Dean. Nothing would have to be like this if he wasn't here. I thought that I would be strong to handle this. I just can't. I can't hide my emotions towards this anymore.

I feel hopeless, depressed, angry, but most of all...I'm scared. I don't know what I should do to end all of this. I just want to runaway. That's what we are all best at doing, running away from our problems.

I got up from the bed and walked out with my head straight up. I opened the door to the back of the house and saw Austin sitting down. I could see the smoke from the cigarette he was smoking.

"You decided to come out here I see. You're not scared to come outside with me, are you?"

I stood by the door, fidgeting with my thumbs. "I'm sorry."

He put out his cigarette and took a deep breath. "Did you really mean that?"

"What else am I suppose to do? I can't keep hiding my fears anymore." I walked over to him and sat down on the curb.

"The last thing I want is for you to be taken away from me. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you." He placed his hand on my thigh.

"I know that and I believe you, it's just that I don't want to be living in fear and hiding all of the time for the rest of my life."

"You won't be in hiding for the rest of your life. I want you to feel safe when you're with me, that's what you're supposed to feel."

"Austin, I love you. I almost screwed things up between us and I don't want to lose you ever again."

He caressed my cheek with his thumb. "You're not going to lose me again. I'm so in love with you Elena."

Our lips instantly crashed together. Our lips moved in sync, feeling all of the sparks between us.

Our foreheads touched. "Don't ever leave me."

//

This is a short chapter and nothing really happened but the next 3 chapters is the ultimate action.

Some great news: THE TRAILER IS OFFICIALLY UP ON YOUTUBE FINALLY!!!

For some reason I can't get it up on wattpad so...just type in Bad Boy Mahone trailer and the user will be under 'Bad Boy Mahone Fanfic'

I will be making videos and edits for the story up there so be sure to check out the trailer and subscribe!

*For the vine thing just forget about it because I wanted to do something but 6 second edits are dumb when I can make longer ones on Youtube.

Thanks for reading!