Chapter Twenty Three "Big mistake on your part."

Chapter Song: Think Twice - Eve 6

Austin's Point of View

"Get off of her now or I'll shoot your head off."

"I said you'd get your chance with her later."

I chuckled. "I don't think you understand..." The idiot still doesn't know it's me.

"I'm busy." He spat.

Without another word I aimed my gun just above the bed and shot at the wall.

"What the fuck?!" Dean shot up from the bed as hatred filled his eyes after he saw me. "Mahone." He growled lowly.

"Next time I'll just aim at your heart." I sneered holding the gun firmly in my hands.

"I'm suprised you found me. I would've thought you got lost in the city."

"You're fucking stupid if you thought I couldn't find your ass. Big mistake on your part though because if you were smart you wouldn't have done what you did."

"It took you long enough to get here. I could've killed her way before you got here and you wouldn't even know. I thought you were good at this stuff." He said in a cold tone.

I smirked. "You know one thing I am good at..." I paused playing with the rim of my gun. "Is killing people." I looked up.

"Am I supposed to be scared?"

I chuckled to myself. Who would ask that kind of question? Everyone who I'm in contact with is somewhat afraid of me. I do some pretty hardcore shit.

"You should be." Was all i said before leaning forewards and throwing a fist to the side of his face. I walked over to him, throwing several punches to his face causing him to double foreward in pain.

Alex then ran over to Dean to take him on while I ran over to Elena, untying her hands. I cursed under my breath, trying to pull the knots off. The second I set her hands free, I felt myself being tugged backed. I fell to the ground and felt a fist collide with the side of my face.

Alex pushed Dean off of me and nodded his head indicating to get Elena. I saw her hudled up in the corner of the room. My eyes wided and the bruises on her body, and the exsposure of her chest. What made me even more mad was the gash and dried blood under her right breast. I could feel my blood boiling.

I slid my jacket off and wrapped it around her tan and shaking body. I carressed her cheek where she flinched and turned her head away from me.

I ran my fingers through her hair. "Hey I won't hurt you. We just need to get you out of here."

She weakly nodded.

I picked Elena up bridal style and looked her in the eyes.

"He told me you were dead, I actually believed him! I-I thought he was going to kill me."

"Shh. I'm here now. Let's go."

I turned around to see that Alex had a hold of Deans shirt and smashed his head on the side of the wall. Deans body fell limp to the floor and Alex checked to see if he was conscious.

"He's out cold, just for now. We have to get out of here."

We ran downstairs and went out the back while Sean and Kyle were finishing off the other guys downstairs.

We met up with Zach and Robert in the front. I opened the car door and set Elena down.

"Where are you going?" She grabbed my wrist.

"I have to go help Sean and Kyle. I'll be right back."

"It was Connor that took me. If he's in there get him for me, please?"

"Anything for my girl." I kissed her forehead and shut the door.

I grabbed my gun from Alex. "Stay here with Elena."

I went to the front and kicked the door open and saw Sean fighting Connor. I remeber Elena telling me that he was the one that took her here in the first place.

Connor had Sean pinned against the wall. I aimed my gun straight to his leg and shot.

"Fuck!" He yelled in pain.

"That one is for Elena." I hissed.

"Nice one man." Sean pat my back.

We grabbed Kyle and ran back to the car. I threw the keys to Sean.

"You drive, I'll stay here to comfort Elena."

He nodded and we took off.

The car ride back to the hotel was silent. No one said anything.

The only thing I can think of is killing that bastard. He hurt Elena and that's not okay with me.

Sean drove swiftly into the parking garage. "You guys go on in." I said.

They swiftly climed out and made their wat to the hotel.

It was just me and Elena in the back seat. I leaned back in my seat, letting my head fall back against the headrest.

After a minute of silence Elena spoke up.

"What about my family back at my Aunt's place, what did you say?"

"I told them that were staying 2 nights at a fancy hotel and we'll be back on the day of Thanksgiving. My treat." I paused. "I figured that would give me-us enough time to...well I don't know."

She shifted in her seat.

"Do you want to go in?"

She nodded her head.

Opening the car door, i got up from my seat. Elena moved closer in, I crouched down to her level. I caressed her cheek slightly before sliding my arms under her legs and around her waist where I then picked her up, shutting the door closed with my hip, making our way to our room.

It felt nice to have her in my arms again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Now before anyone says anything, I know this chapter sounds like one in Danger's Back. That chapter inspired me for this chapter BUT, I PUT MY OWN IDEAS IN IT TOO PEOPLE.

Thanks for all the reads (-:

Also before I end this congrats to Austin for his second tour. I remeber watching you on youtube and you're getting so big now. You're living your dreams and i bet your whole family is proud of you, even your mahomies. Even though you a little shitface for not coming to chicago on either of your tours' so I can't see you on either but I love you (-: