Chapter Thirty Four "Since when the hell do you smoke?"

Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Song: Look After You - The Fray

Austin's Point of View

Elena was sleeping in my with the blankets wrapped around her body.

She's been better after just this first week. I had Sarah help me me with her, while the others took care of planning and preparing for our next attack.

I made her eat 3 meals a day with plenty of water. She's used to only eating 2 meals, but I wanted to make her stronger and healthier.

We talked all the time, all day. Elena really needed someone to talk to. She needed to just vent. At the end of the day she felt even greater.

There was one day when I took her to go see a doctor for depression. She hated the idea and argued with me almost all day.

"I'm not going." Elena crossed her arms across her chest.

"Baby, you have to go."

"No I don't! I don't want to take pills to make me feel better!"

"There's no other choice."

She stomped her feet like a little kid when they couldn't get the toy they wanted. "Yes there is, it's my choice! I'm not going!"

"Elena you will get in the car no matter what. If I have to I will pick your ass up and carry you out there."

She stood there with her hip popped out and a frown on her face.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Guess I have to do it the other way."

I walked over to her and pick her up by her legs, throwing her over my shoulders.

"Let go of me I'm not going!" Elena yelled pounding her fist on my back.

"Don't fight back."

I set her down in the passenger seat and shut the door. When I got to the drivers side and buckled my seatbelt she sat there crossing her arms.

"Crossing your arms isn't going to get you what you want you know." I laughed.

"Do you really think this is funny?!" She shouted, making me jump in response. "Do you find my sadness amusing? You're here to help me asshole!"

I took out a cigarette and my lighter. I placed it between my lips and cupped my hand around to light it up. I inhaled and blew out some smoke.

"No I really don't think this is funny. I am helping you Elena. This is what you need, don't you see that? Clearly you don't realize how you're acting right now because you're not the same person." I blew out some more smoke, letting go of the stress.

Elena snatched the cigarette out of my hand and took a puff of it. "Drive." She blew smoke from her mouth and handed me my cigarette back.

"Since when the hell do you smoke?"

"Since I felt like it."

"Don't make it a habit." I said blowing out rings of smoke.

"You should be the one to talk."

Elena rolled over in the bed and opened her beautiful brown eyes.

"Hey cutie." I kissed her on the lips. "Ready to get up for the day?"

"Why don't you just take off your shirt and come cuddle with me." She kissed my lips again.

"I'll make some pancakes after."

She laughed. "I would love some of your pancakes."

"You can whip up a good patch of pancakes."

"Well thank you." I said while pouring her a cup of coffee.

"The house is empty today. Where is everyone?" She asked putting more pancakes in her mouth to eat.

"Business to take care of".

"Do you think you guys will be alright?"

"We'll do our best."

Elena pushed her plate away from her. "That's what worries me."

"Baby you don't have anything to be worried about. What happened last time will never happen again. I'll make sure of it."

"I think you should go...help them."

"Help them with what?"

Her voice softened. "Planning."

"I need to spend more time with you. I want to spend more time with you."

Elena took my hands with hers. "I'm better now, you helped me. I'll be good now." She smiled. "If anything this brought us even closer together."

"I love you Elena."

"I love you even more."

//

THANKS FOR 100K READS OHMYGIF

This is such a shitty, short chapter and I apologize.

I didn't dedicate it because this is like not even a chapter? Lol

I've been doing A LOT of semester projects and tests & study guides and studying for exams.

I have exams this week and I'm hoping to update next weekend and update on christmas & make it a christmas chapter?

I've been busy so I haven't really had time to write a long chapter.