THANK YOU!!!

I just want to say thank you for EVERYTHING!

I never thought this story would get this much attention. I started writing this when I was 14 and just started freshmen year in high school.

I'm now more than halfway through sophomore year and I turn 16 in less than 4 months. (May 12th ayy)

My writing has progressed and has gotten better than from when I started wattpad when I was 13 years old. I wrote some rough stuff back then, but of course I deleted it for a fresh start. As writers you have to start somewhere and sometimes it might not be the best. My first fanfiction was weird and I didn't even know what to write or put detail. I'm still learning.

So THANK YOU if you were here from the beginning because this took a year and a half to finish. Thanks for voting, promoting, adding to libraries, and of course commenting. I love reading your comments and they make my day. Feedback is what motivates me more to write.

Now I bet you're asking yourself if there is going to be a sequel.

OF COURSE THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!!!

Austin and Elena's journey is not even close to ending yet. (-:

I'm not sure when I will start with the sequel. I need to make a movie looking book cover, a trailer, plot points, ect. I'm also really busy with school now and I'm in sports until the end of the school year.

You can ask me any questions about the story or anything about me commenting...

here (-:

You can follow me on

Twitter: lamekinkafi
Instagram: hannahmaustin (so you can see my face)
Vine: 70s hannah
Tumblr: toxic-marie
Spotify: hannahmaustin
Snapchat??: oddfuckinghanna

Follow the fanfiction twitter: BadBoyMahone
And the YouTube channel: Bad Boy Mahone Fanfiction

You can also comment your age or grade in school and any social media listed above so I can follow you and get to know my readers! (:

I love you guys so much and I'll update letting you know when the sequel is up.

Until next time....

- Hannah x