Chapter One (1):

Author's POV:

"Sorry, you're not qualified here."

"I don't like your appearance."

"You're too thin to be here."

"I don't like your dance."

"I don't like your voice. It's too plain."

"You're too much… sorry for the word but, chubby."

"Sir, I can--"

"GET OUT!!! NEXT."

Today is the audi-- actually an enrollment for the next students in 'Seoul Performing Arts Academy'. Every teenagers really like to enter in the said school, it was like a famous school in South Korea, since many idols graduated from here. That's why it was really known for most of the students.

"What's your name?" Mr. Park asked.

He is one of the terror mentor or teacher in SPAA. Many students got rejected because of his high qualification as a teacher for his students. That's why, in the first audition, many of them got rejected by him.

"Ah! Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Yuju imnida." the girl with sided bangs and number 0004 in her shirt said. You can see on her that she was really nervous, while talking to the older man infront of her.

Mr. Park scan the girl's data carefully, as the younger one wants to run away from this serious, quiet, and scary place. Cold silence filled the air, while Mr. Park suddenly spoke up.

"So, you are from Ilsan?"

"Yes, sir." she immediately answered.

"Since you are from Ilsan, why are you here?" Mr. Park asked.

"Eh?"

"You should study in Ilsan, because there are so many schools there."

"Actually sir--"

"You know what… when I saw you entering this room, I could feel that you can't pass the audition." Mr. Park raised one of his brow.

Yuju sigh, her brain can't process, her mouth can't be open, her saliva are now dry. How could she answer his questions if she was so nervous.

"Sir, I am--"

"You are here because it's your dream?" Mr. Park cut her off.

Yuju nodded.

"I heard that so many times. And did you know that every students who said that can't pass the audition!?" Mr. Park smirked.

"That's not only my reason." Yuju said.

"Then what is it?"

"Actually, why am I here? Is also because for my father and my younger sister. They both want me to become a successful singer."

"So, you're saying that you are good at singing?"

Yuju nodded.

"Then show it to me." Mr. Park lean on chair while watching the girl's performance. He was challenging the confidence and potential of this girl.

Yuju take a deep breathe before she start her performance. She sing the song of the one of her favorite singer; Ailee. It was titled 'Heaven'… which she really decidated to her father and sister. This dream that she wants to pursue is only for her family who always there to support her no matter what happen.

When the song ended, Yuju slowly opened her eyes. She let out a deep breath as she looked at the older man who was busy writing in her registration form.

Mr. Park look at her with his serious cold face. "You are…"

Yuju's POV:
"Yuju-ah! Come here, palli. The breakfast is ready."

"Arasseo appa." I said while buttoning the last button of my shirt.

I happily went outside of my room and head straight in our dining area. We only live in a small house consist of two rooms, who were really fits in our small and happy family.

I am Choi Yuju, 18 years old. I lived in Ilsan with my father and younger sister. My mom passed away when I was 8 years old while giving birth to my younger sister. Oh, her name is Choi Tzuyu, she was 11 years old. She was not one of the normal child, she has a disability but we will trying to help her to become a normal one.

"Unnie, unnie, saranghaeyo!" my little sister sing. Everytime that she saw me, she always sings that song. It was my last song sydrome.

"Nado, saranghaeyo Tzuyu-ah!" I pinched her cheeks as I put the pancake on her plate. She happily clapped her hands.

"Yuju-ah, are you sure that you want to go to Seoul?" my dad asked.

I know that he was really worried about me, but that's the only way I could think for now. I will work in Seoul so I can support their daily needs, especially to my sister who needs to see a doctor.

I smiled. "Appa, I am really sure." I hold his hand. "Don't worry about me, I will be fine there." I said assuring him. He give me a smile, a smile that symbolizing that he was really worried.

"How about your studies?" he asked again. Father's also know best. Since my mom passed, my dad is the one who raised me and Tzuyu. He never left us empty, he will do everything for us to eat a healthy food even though he was really tired in construction site.

"I will try to take a scholarship in SPAA." I said.

"SPAA? That was a really famous school." he said.

"It is." I said. "Besides, mom really wants me to enter that school. She will be so proud and happy when she will know that her daughter will entering the school that she dream off."

My dad smiled at me. He knows that I really want to fulfill my mother's dream. My mom is a good singer, she did joined some competition and become champion, that's why I inherit her good voice.

"I know that you will make your mom proud of you." my dad said.

"I know not only her, but also you." I said as I hugged him tightly.

My father also hugged me when Tzuyu also joined in.

"I am really proud of you." my dad said.

I was reminiscing my conversation with my dad and also the last moments that when I am will them before I moved here in Seoul.

It was my 4th day here. My first night here is really a worst dream off mine, because I was sleeping in the subway since I don't know where I should lived. My second day, I slept in public sauna, until I find an appartment for me to live.

I am still standing infront of the older man, who was busy writing in my form. I tightly hold the microphone and breath heavily when he suddenly spoke.

"You are…"

***********************
Hi, Hello! It was my first chapter  😊
So so busy, that's why it was too short.
I hope you like and enjoyed it.
Thank you so much for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.