Chapter Four (4):

Yuju's POV:

"Enjoy this coffee sir." Jihyo said as she placed the coffee cup infront of Mr. Park.

I give Jihyo a smile as a thank you for serving to my visitor. Speaking of that, I am really nervous right now, I don't know why he was here. He rejected me, so why he was here? and also, how did he knows that I am working here? I didn't put that in my registration form.

"So..." Mr. Park spoke up after he sip on his coffee. "You are working here?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yes, sir?"

"As a part-timer?"

"No, sir. I am a regular worker here." I said.

"Okay!"

Gosh, my hands were totally shaking and sweating.

"Ahem!" Mr. Park cleared his throat. I think he could feel that the atmosphere here is so cold.

"I know that you are curious why am I here, right?" he asked.

I gulp, is it really obvious?

"So, I will go to my point now." Mr. Park look straight at me.

God, how can I refuse him? I blink so many times, so I can stare at him because if not, then it was a disrepectful of me.

"I am here, Yuju-ssi..." he called my name now. He really knows me now.

"...because I want to tell you, that I am sorry for rejected you."

Heol!

°

Jihyo's POV:

"...because I want to tell you, that I am sorry for rejected you."

REJECTED? That means, Yuju got rejected by him? That's why Yuju wants to go back to Ilsan because she failed her audition in SPAA?!! I feel pity for my friend, but who wouldn't when she is one of the best singer here in Korea.

Yuju is not an idol but for me, I can include her to all the singers here. Let me think... I can include her in the line of Taeyeon, Ailee, BoA, Hyorin, IU, Eunji, Luna, and other singers of South Korea. Actually, If my friend will become an idol, I want her to have a collaboration with them since they are all my favorite singers, hehe!

Back to them, why this old man decided to failed my bestfriend. Is he deaf for not listening to my friend's powerful voice? Gosh! If I am this man, I will definitely accept Yuju, and trained her to become an Idol. But... reality is, I am not him.

"I am really sorry for that." he said.

"It was okay sir, I know that I still not do my best." Yuju said.

Aw, my bestfriend is so kind and humble. That's why I really love her, because of her good personality.

"That's why, I want to clarify to you the mistake that I made."

What mistake? Oh, so sorry for listening to their conversation, but I am so curious about it. I slight move forward so I can hear them. By the way, if you are curious where I am, my place is near to them... since I am a curious cat, I slight move to hear them.

"What do you mean sir?" She asked.

The old guy, give Yuju a brown envelope. What is that?

Yuju looked at him first before she open the envelope. Not too long, Yuju pull out the paper inside of it.

"What is this sir?" she asked without looking at him since she was busy ready the content of the paper.

"It was your registration form, I give it back to you because you are passed in your audition."

"REALLY?" I asked excitedly.

The old man and Yuju looked at me. Hehe! I am sorry for this disturbing you, since I am so happy for my friend.

"Sorry!" I apologize, I give them a peace sign then I sit back on my chair again.

"So, Yuju-ssi... you are now part of the Top 13 trainee in the SPAA."

Finally, I am so happy for my bestfriend.

Yuju looked at me, then I give her a 'jjang' sign and smile to encourage her.

I know that it was her dream, and now it was slowly coming true.

Yuju smiled. "Thank you so much sir, thank you!"

"On monday, I want you to come in SPAA to meet your co-trainees. See you there."

"Thank you sir."

After that talked, we accompany the old man outside the shop. When he was already drove away, I suddenly scream and hug Yuju.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I hugged her tightly as we jump up and down.

"Thank you!" she said.

"Finally, your dream is starting now." I said.

Yuju stop jumping and sat on the chair while looking at her form. I followed her, I sat infront of her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you think I can do this?" she asked.

"Ofcourse!" I said cheering her up. "You are the best of all the best, I know that you can do it."

She sigh. "I am so nervous."

"Yuju, look." I hold her hands. "The opportunity is here now, it was calling you. If you let it go, then we don't know when will this opportunity will come again."

"So, your saying that I should grab this?"

I nodded.

"What if--"

"As long as you trust yourself, you can do it." I said.

I know that I am still not good comforting others, especially my bestfriend, but I really want her to try it until she achieved her dreams.

"Your dad and your sister will be so happy for you. If they find out that you where attending in SPAA, I think they are more happier for you." I said.

Yuju smiled.

"See, I really love your smile. So, keep smiling."

"Thank you, Jihyo-ah!" she said as she hugged him. "You are really a good bestfriend to me."

"I know that." I said proudly.

"Pfft, I should not say that." she palyfully said.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine!"

I stood up from my sit and grab the mop again.

"I was just joking." she said.

I still now listening to her. This is the moment that I like for the two of us.

"Sorry!" she said back hugging me.

See, who wouldn't love this kind of moments with your bestfriend when you could feel how sweet your bestfriend is.

"Just clean the table, so we could go home." I said.

"You are so pretty." she said.

Aish! This girl...

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Thank you!"

If someone told you that you are pretty, then say thank you.

***********************
Hi, Hello! New chapter 😊
Sorry, for the long wait.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.