Chapter Twelve (12):

Jungkook's POV:

Today is our rest day, I am so tired of practicing but I still need to do my best to become an idol. And also, everyone keep trying their best to for our next showcase, that's why I also need to do it. But today, let me rest first, I am so tired; maybe if I still need to continue to practice, then my body will collapse in no time.

Since, my roommates were already left in the dorm, so does me. I don't want to stay there without anyone with me, so I also decided to have a walk.

"Is that Yuju?"

Aigoo, why I always sees her? Am I thinking about her? I am on the other side of the street when I saw Yuju infront of the coffee shop. I think she is really Yuju.

I looked left and right before I walk on the pedestrian lane to have a closer look to the girl I saw.

"Yuju-yah!!!"

I heard a guy shouted excitedly when she saw Yuju. I stop on my track and saw them happily hugging each other.

"Is that her boyfriend?" I mumbles.

I don't think so, since the guy looks older than her. Wait, her sugar daddy?

"I miss you so much!" I heard the guy said.

"You look so skinny. Aren't you eating properly?" he asked.

"I did, but because I need to practice more, that's why I keep loosing weight." Yuju said.

"Aw, poor my baby!" Baby? Ew!

Confirmed, it's her boyfriend. By the way, why do I care? I should not even cared if that was her boyfriend, I don't care about her.

"Your skin is so smooth." I saw the guy touches Yuju's skin. Yuju just looked at him. Why is she letting him to touch her like that?

"Pfft." I saw Yuju push the hands of the guy on her. "Stop touching me." she said.

I think the guy is doing something on her. So, I decided to walk towards them, When I already near them, I push the old guy a little and get Yuju away from him.

"Jungkook?" she looked at me with his shocked expression.

"Who is he, Yuju?" the old guy asked.

I look at Yuju then to the guy infront of us. "Will you please, stop touching her." I said glaring at him.

"Jungkook!" Yuju whispers at me. "Ahehe! Don't mind him." she said to the old guy.

What? Don't mind me? Aigoo, this girl. The guy is doing something on her, but she still saying that don't mind me? Hey, I was just help her here.

"It was okay, Yuju-yah!" he was about to touch Yuju again, but I push his hand away and pulled Yuju behind me.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Excuse me mister. I don't know you, and I don't know your relationship with me girlfriend. So, please, stop touching her." I said.

"Girlfriend?"

"Are you her boyfriend?" the old guy asked.

"Yeah! What's the problem?" I said.

"No, no! He wasn't my boyfriend." she said denying.

I don't know what to do with this girl anymore, I am just helping her but she still denying about this? Hey! Just be thankful to me, so this guy will not doing something on you.