Chapter Forty-One (41):

Author's POV :

Month passes by, the girls and the boys were always bond with each other. They're getting more closer and closer day by day, especially Jungkook and Yuju who were in a secret relationship between their groups, to keep more safe from their teachers.

"Do you think it was enough?" Yuju asked her boyfriend as they walk outside the coffee shop.

The couple were lose at the rock, paper, scissor game, so they are the two who need to buy their snacks for today.

"I think it is. Since, we already bought so many." Jungkook answered, looking at the plastic bag that he was holding, while his left hand securely hold his girlfriend's hand.

Yuju pout. "Yerin unnie loves food."

Jungkook patted her head. "Don't worry, I will assure you that Yerin noona will be full in the food that we bought."

Yuju smiled. "Kaja." he holds her hand again as they proceed their way to their school.

"Ahem!" the two stops when they heard someone.

They looked at their back and saw Ms. Kwon and Mr. Lee looking straight at them.

"OMO!" Yuju immediately release her hand from his and bowed politely at their teachers. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

Ms. Kwon crossed her arms on her chest and raised her eyebrow. "Can we talk for a moment?"

Yuju gulp, she was so nervous right now. It was her first time to see their teachers so serious.

"Yes, miss." she answered.

Yuju followed Ms. Kwon, leaving behind the two boys.

"You too, Jungkook-ssi." Mr. Lee spoke.

"Me?" he pointed at himself. Mr. Lee nodded. "We also need to talk."

Jungkook didn't say anything and followed Mr. Lee. As soon as they reach the place where they can talk, Ms. Kwon pointed at the bench for the two to sit. They immediately obey them and sat, they don't have any guts to face them.

"So," Mr. Lee get a drink from the snack that the couple bought. Yuju widen her eyes since it was for her members, but she didn't complain. "Do you have anything to tell us?" he sip on his drink.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

Ms. Kwon smirked. "Don't pretend that you didn't know."

"We really don't know." Yuju said.

"Holding hands?"

Jungkook and Yuna look at each other.

Ms. Kwon smiled. "So, still pretend that you didn't know?"

"Mianhae!" Yuju bowed.

"Dear," Ms. Kwon hold her hands. "I and Donghae already figure out your relationship." Mr. Lee nodded. "We just want to confirm it, and then accidentally, we saw both of you happily walking back to school."

"Besides, who wouldn't fall for each other, when the two of you were always together, right?" Mr. Lee said.

Jungkook smirked. "So, you mean you two were also dating?"

Now, it was Mr. Lee and Ms. Kwon looked at each other.

Yuju smiled. "Don't hide it. We already caught you."

"Yah! The issue here are the two of you. Don't change it into us." Ms. Kwon frown.

Yuju and Jungkook smiled, their hearts started to calm and they comfortably looked at their teachers.