Chapter Thirty - Three (33):

Yerin's POV:

I am now packing my things, together with my roommates because we are not living in this dorm anymore. We are moving to the building 2 while the boys were lived in the building 1.

I am so excited to lived with the girls. It was our first time to be together in one roof since at first we are living with the boys, but now, it's only the girls. But also, I am so sad because maybe we rarely see the oppas again.

"Yerin-ah! Are you done?" I heard Jhope oppa shouted.

"Yeah!" I said as I put the last thing in my bag and left the closet.

"Where is Umji?" I asked him.

"She's already in the van." he told me.

"Okay! I will go down too." he nodded.

I take the elevator down to the parking lot and went inside the van where Umji is. I saw her sleeping while her earphones plug in her ears. I quietly sat beside her not wanting to wake her up, maybe she was so tired.

"Are we all ready?" Jhope oppa asked, approaching us. He put his things at the back and sat at the passenger seat, beside the driver.

"Yeah!" I answered.

"Okay!" He nodded. "Ahjussi, we need to go to the bldg. 2, we will send them off first." he ordered. The driver nodded and drove off.

Aw, I will miss this horsie oppa of mine. He was so childish and irritating, but he never forget how to become a good older brother to us. I will really miss Jhope oppa.

°

Jimin's POV:

I am done packing my things, but I am still here in the closet room since I am waiting for Jungkook to finish. They are still using this building for the girls and 20 km from here is our dorm, not too far from them.

"Are you done?" I asked the maknae.

He nodded.

Why I really feel that he wasn't happy that we are now moving with the boys. I mean, finally it was all boys and that means, we can do what we want now. But this maknae didn't show any emotion about this moving thing.

"Are you okay?" I asked him again. This time, he looks at me but still with a plain look.

"Just so tired." he answered. He walk outside to the bedroom to get some of his things.

"Hey!" I walk in the kitchen and saw Eunha preparing some snacks. She glance at me, then back to the food that she was making.

"Where's Yuju?" I asked her.

"She was out for a walk." She answered.

Why right now? I mean, she never did that. Oh! I know why she didn't walk at this hour before, since I remembered that she has a sprained ankle. But, I really feel different right now, I don't want to assume things but I can't help it; it was very different.

"Did you also notice?" Eunha suddenly asked. She still wasn't looking at me, she was preparing some vegetable salad.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The gloomy atmosphere." Oh! She even notice that. Wow! This girl is so amazing at guessing.

"I am not guessing. I just see and feel it." she answered.

Wow! She even read the other's mind.

"I am not reading your mind. It was just, I can see it through your facial expression." Eunha said.

Wow!

"Here! Bring it for the boys." She handed me the salad. She put it in a 2 lunch boxes. "Just a dessert or something."

"Thank you!" I said taking the boxes from her. "By the way, may I know what is happening here?" I am not a gossip boy, but I admit; I am so curious. And curiousity really eats me.

We are together in this dorm for more than a month and I know Jhope hyung is their first roommate before me, but I am their longest roommate than him but I am still confused at them.

"I will tell this because I am trusting you." she started. "Don't tell it to your stupid bastard friend."

"Yah! Don't call him like that." I know Jungkook looks jerk and bastard, but he wasn't like that. He was so kind.

"Whatever!" she rolled her eyes.

"Palli! Tell me. I promise, I will not tell to Jungkook about it." I said. Sorry, just a curious gentlemen.

"Fine!" She sigh before she spoke. Maybe it was a serious matter. "I think my Yuju likes your bastard bestfriend." And the time stops moving. It can't be.

Okay! Just to clarify myself. I don't like Yuju, I don't have a feelings for her. But hearing Eunha's words, I suddenly become worried for her, not because Jungkook is a jerk; but because of the school's policy. What if they will figure out about that? Maybe they will eliminate Yuju.

"That's why you will never tell it to anyone." Eunha is now reading my mind again. "Keep it as a secret."

"Are you sure about that?" I asked. Please say it was only your thought and you are joking.

"Not yet!" yet? So, she means 50/50. Not sure and there's still a posibility.

"I am warning you." she pointed at me while grinning her teeth. Am I that irritating for her? "If Jungkook, or our teachers, or even our groups will know about this. I will not think twice to cut your tongue." She threatening me now? Wow! Really wow! This short girl was so brave, she even threatening me.

"Wait. Even the girls didn't know about Yuju's feelings?" I asked. Why they keep it with the others?

"You know what. I think you are more stupid than your bestfriend." she said. Aigoo! This girl has a really sharp tongue. Didn't she know that she already hurting the others feelings because of her sharp tongue? If I can't stop myself, I will… I will… I will kiss her to shut her mouth up.

"I already told you that 'I think', I only think that Yuju likes your bastard bestfriend." She said. Aish! This girl.

"Just for you, I will shut my mouth." I zip my mouth and glared at her.

"You better."

Aish! Where is that Jungkook guy? I want to get out of here now before I can't control myself. Maybe if I stayed here for too long, this girl precious first kiss will disappear.

"I will go now." I said.

"You better."

Argh! I hate her. I really really hate her.

"Who said that I like you?" Wow! She even rebutted at my thought.

I walk out from that kitchen to find Jungkook, because if I still rebutt at her we will never end our fight.

Then I received a text message and it was from that maknae, he told me that WHAT? HE WAS ALREADY IN OUR NEW DORM WITH THE BOYS? Aish! I will really kill that bastard Jeon Jungkook when I arrive at the dorm. I waited for him, but he didn't wait for me!? ARGH! JEON JUNGKOOK YOU JERK!!!

***********************
Hi, Hello! Another Chaptie 😊
Hope you like it!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.