Chapter Thirty-Eight (38):

Suga's POV:

It was already 10:30 PM, but our dorm were still in mess, since the boys were so excited to be with RM again. He decided to stay here for the night just to hangout with us again before his full pack schedule.

"So, how's your training again?" Jhope asked.

"I am fine. It was more tiring than being in the SPAA." RM said.

"Do you have the specific date of your debut?" Jin asked.

"Not yet. But, I think it will be next month."

"Wow! So sudden." V said.

"Congratulations in advance." I said.

"Thank you!"

"I hope we will also debut soon." Jimin said.

While they keep talking and talking, I suddenly notice that the maknae stood up from his seat. I watched him until he quietly left the dorm without noticing by the others. I also stood up from my seat and silently following the maknae, and ofcourse without noticing by the boys.

I saw Jungkook using the stairs, and he was walking up to the rooftop. I am not a stalker or spy, but I think this maknae needs someone who will talk to him. Maybe he has a problem that he can't tell us or maybe he was so depress because of the upcoming elimination between the three of them.

Jungkook sat on the wooden bench and let out a heave sigh. He really has a problem right now. I quietly sat beside him, and I succeed since he didn't notice me.

"What are you doing here?" I startle him. Haha! Sorry maknae.

"H-Hyung!" he stutter. He was really surprise to see me here with him.

"Aren't you happy that RM is with us today?" I asked him again.

"Ofcourse, I am glad that he visit us." he answered.

I think Jungkook becomes more matured day by day; from the time that I first saw him, until now.

"Really? But I didn't see, even just a bit of excitement in your face." I told him.

"I am not in the mood to show it." he said.

"Why? Because of Yuju?"

He immediately looked at me with a little surprise glared. Pfft. Even me, can't explain what he looks right now. Does Yuju really change this guy?

"Why do you think because of Yuju?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulder. "I don't know. She just only pop in my mind."

Actually I really know why Yuju is the reason. Besides, everyone knows; or maybe only the boys knows about his feelings for Yuju. This playboy, handsome rich man fall in love with an average girl. Wow! I thought it was only happened in the dramas, but it also happen to this young man.

"Am I too obvious?" Jungkook suddenly asked. I really want to look more swag infront of them, but this guy makes me surprise at his question.

"Yes!" I answered.

"Should I sacrifice my dream just for her?"

Aish! This guy. Is he insane? He work hard just to be part of the trainees, but he will say that he should sacrifice? Aigoo, I don't know what love cannot also do.

"Is she really important to you?" I asked him.

I can be a hyung for him, but when it comes to love? I don't know if I really can. Since everyone have their own beliefs and perception in love, so I don't know if I can give a good advice to Jungkook.

"Do you believe me if I say no?"

"If I say yes, do you also believe me?"

Suddenly, Jungkook laughed out loud. I don't know what is funny in my question. Is it really funny?

"That's why I love you hyung." he said.

I looked at him. "I thought you love Yuju."

"Pfft. I love her but I love--" he paused.

Gotcha, boy. You can lie to others but not to your super swag hyung.

"Just continue. I didn't say anything." I told him.

He shrugged. "Why should I keep a secret when I am so obvious. I know you already notice how I really want to be with Yuju and how I cared for her."

I smiled. I really thank this guy for trusting me. When I first saw him, I thought this guy was so naughty who'll caused more problems. But I am wrong, Jungkook is matured in the way he is. He was so childish, but he knows his limit.

"I don't want to tease you like the way they do. Because I know that you really need to protect yourself, especially Yuju." I said.

I love that two kids. If I can volunteer myself for the elimination, then I will do it; for the sake of their love for each other.

"Hyung, I really want to eliminate myself than Yuju. But I can't do it, I know she will be mad at me if I do that." Jungkook said. "She really wants to fight fairly."

"Jungkook, just let the fate to do it for you." I patted his back.

"Thank you hyung!"

"By the way, did Yuju know about your feelings for her?"

He grin. "Not yet!"

"Pfft. So slow." I tease.

"Don't worry hyung, I will tell it to her. Be patient."

I smiled and patted his back. "That's my boy."

***********************
Hi, Hello! Another chaptie 😊
Hope you like it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.