Chapter Nine (9):

Jihyo's POV:

I didn't sleep for too long, everytime I remembered that Yuju will lived in a dorm, I can't sleep. She's the only one left with me and now she will left me.

It was still 3:06 am, I am still awake. I fell asleep earlier due to hard crying when Yuju told me about that training and dorm thing. I can't help myself from crying, I hate it especially when I cried infront of Yuju.

"Why are you still awake?" suddenly, Yuju spoke up. She tried to open her eyes but she can't, it was really heavy for her because she also cried earlier.

Talking to her dad and her sister plus talking to me, then equals double-- no, triple sadness that she felt right now.

"I woke up just by now!" I said.

Yuju nodded.

"Go to sleep now." she said.

I nodded. "Yeah!"

Yuju faced her back at me, then suddenly my tears stream down. Gosh! why are you keep falling?

It was really hard for me to let go my Yuju. But I know that she will do it for her family, her sister needs a medicine for the maintenance and she feel pity on her father who did sacrifice everything for them.

Early in the morning when I woke up. Actually it was like I take a nap, since I slept 4:53 am and now is 6:43am. I smell a delicious food, ofcourse it was Yuju who cooked that delicious smell of food since only the two of us who lived here.

"Good morning!" I said as I sat on a chair in the kitchen.

"Oh, finally awake… you're in a right time, breakfast is ready." She said.

I gonna miss this voice, this cooked food, and this girl. Okay! I know that I can visit her in SPAA, but ofcourse not everyday, and I'm gonna miss her in every seconds in everyday.

"Yah! What's with the face?" she asked.

"Are you really sure that you will lived there?"

Yuju chuckle.

"What so funny?"

"Jihyo-ah! You are also the reason why I accept this." She said.

I know, I keep pushing her to grab this opportunity.

"Because, I do this for you and for my family. I will promise you that I will do my best." She added.

"But, you will lived away from me."

"You can visit me, I will text you the place and the time when you can come. I will update you everyday about me."

I don't want to cry, but I can't… I was already crying infront of her. Yuju smiled at me and hug me, I will miss this girl.

After we ate our breakfast, I volunteered that I will wash the plates the we used. While I was in the kitchen, I could here the loud sound from the room, I looked back and saw Yuju's things in the living room. It was real, it was for real that she will left this house.

"Jihyo-ah!" She hugged me from behind. "I will go now, maybe they are waiting for me now."

"Aren't you going to say your goodbye to Mr. Jang?" I asked.

"I already did, I called him about this."

"What was he said?"

"Ofcourse, sad but he said that as long as I am enjoying this, then he would be happy." she explained.