Chapter Eleven (11):

Author's POV:

Weeks passes by, the showcase for the thirteen participants held successfully, on the first round no one got eliminated. In the group one, Sowon and Jin did a duet while Rapmon rap for them; for the second ground, Jungkook and Jhope were doing a rap and sub-vocals while the two girls, Yuju and Eunha were in the vocals. The third group were decided to do a collaboration, and the last group were doing a dance performance.

All of them did their great job, their team work works since they're all passed in the first showcase. But still, after two weeks they need to exchange their roommates; nothing change in group one and three, but the group two and four exchange a one person. Jhope and Jimin were the one who's exchange their roommates.

Everyone of them become close, Yuna and Eunha become closer to each other unlike their first week in dorm. Eunha only talks to the two boys and Yuju talks to Jhope, but as time goes by; slowly they become close to each other, so does the others. No one feel uncomfortable with each other, they visited each other's dorms, hanging out together if they have time.

"It was really nice in your dorm." Jimin commented. "It was more bigger than our dorm."

"Because, four people lived here, that's why it was more bigger." Jungkook answered.

"How are you staying here with two girls?" Jimin asked his bestfriend who were busy playing in his phone. "By the way, where are they?" He asked since he notice that the dorm were too quiet, they are the two left in the dorm.

"They went out to buy our stock." Jungkook answered.

"So? How are you staying with Suga hyung's ex?" Jungkook looked at his bestfriend who is smirking at him. "What do you mean?"

"Is she okay? Is she kind?"

"Wait, are you interested in her?" he squint his eyes to his bestfriend.

"What? I am not." Jimin answered panicly.

"Don't be too obvious, Park Jimin." Jungkook smirked.

"I told you, I am not." he said defending himself.

"You said so…" Jungkook shrugged his shoulder. "But, don't hide the fact that, you are." he then left him in their room and went to the living room.

"Fine, a little." Jimin admitting. He followed Jungkook in the living room and sat beside him on the sofa.

"You say so… the playboy is now genuinely interested in one girl." The younger teased.

"Okay! Admit it too, that you like Choi Yuju." at his words, Jungkook stops playing on his phone and looked at his bestfriend who were smirking evilly. They are now even.

"Ofcourse, not." he stood up and went to the kitchen and drink water. Jimin smirked, that's his bestfriend, if he wants to avoid the questions. "What's with the answer?" he followed the younger in the kitchen and sat on the stool in the kitchen counter.

"What's the problem with my answer? I am just answering it truthfully." Jungkook defending himself.

"Really? But I can't see your answer is sincere." Jimin looked at him with an innocently look with a teasing look.

"What do you want? I am telling the truth. Yuju is not my type." Jungkook said.

"Really?" Jimin slowly stood up from his seat. "Then… show me your phone. I know that you are watching the video of your performance with her." he grabs his phone who is busy resting on the kitchen counter, but if he was fast, Jungkook is more faster like a flash of light. He immediately gets his phone and held it up high so the shorter guy tip toed trying to get his phone.

"Stop it, I am playing in my phone." Jungkook said still held his phone up high.

"Let me see then." Jimin still trying hard to get his phone. Even though he was hugging him right now, he still determine to get the phone and prove that he likes Yuju. "I will get that. I know that you have a video of your performance."

"I don't."

"What are you two doing?"

The two guys stops, and looked the person who spoke. Jimin still hugging Jungkook, looks at the two girls who were confused at them. It was none other than their roommate, Choi Yuju and Jung Eunha; they just arrive at their dorm and to be shock to see that the two boys busy in their own world.

Eunha and Yuju smiled at them. Yuju slowly raised her right hand and pointed at them with a chuckle. Jimin and Jungkook lookes at each other, they realize that they were still hugging, so they immediately push each other and fix themselves.

"It's not what you think, Yuju." Jungkook said.

"Eunha, don't get it wrong." Jimin also explained.

"We didn't say anything." the two girls said in unison while chuckling at the tense face of the two boys.

"Just, don't mind what you saw." Jimin said.

"It was okay, we don't mind it." Eunha said.

The two boys scratch the back of their heads because of the embarassment.

"Can you please arrange it inside the refrigerator?" Yuju said.

Jungkook nodded and get the plastic bag from her and start arranging all the vegetables, meats, drinks, and other dairies that they bought in the grocery. After the boys helping the girls, they left the kitchen and start doing their own things; Jimin practice his dance while Jungkook listening to a song that they can perform on their next showcase, and the girls, were busy making food for their dinner.

"Are that two were bestfriends?" Yuju asked Eunha who was cutting the vegetables. Eunha looked at the two boys in the living room and nodded. "I heard that they known each other since they were still in middle school." Yuju nodded. "I see."

"Why? Are you interested in them?" Eunha teased.

Yuju shook her head. "Of course, not."

Eunha smiled.

"But, I think, that new guy is secretly admiring you." Yuju said pointing at the dancing Jimin.

"He's not." Eunha answered. "And, I heard, he's a playboy…"

"EWWW!!!" they said in unison and laughed.

Yuju never thought that she would be this close to Eunha, since the first time she saw her, she didn't talked to anyone excluded her friends. Until the right time comes and they become close, they told each other a secret, they hang-out, and they even fooling around with each other. That's why, Yuju were so happy to have a friend like Eunha, cold-hearted in her looks, but still shy and warm-hearted inside.

She also wants to be friends with others, no… not just a friends, but closest friends. Because she wants to share same thoughts with others and having fun with them, but the other trainees lived 5 blocks away from their building, so they rarely meet each other. Maybe, this new guy will become her friend too.

***********************
Hi, Hello! Another Chaptie 😊
Sorry for the long wait, hope you like it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.