Chapter Six (6):

Author's POV:

Top 13 List:
•° Sowon
°• Rapmon
•° Eunha
°• SinB
•° Jungkook
°• Jimin
•° V
°• Umji
•° Jin
°• Yuju
•° Suga
°• JHope
•° Yerin

"So, you already know each other now." Ms. Kwon said. "Today, we gonna told you about your training." She added.

All of them looked at each other then back to the teachers infront of them.

"In our policy here, we will give you a train for more than a year until we decided if you are qualified to become an idol." Mr. Lee explain.

"A year? That means, one year is the shortest training that we have?" SinB asked.

"Ofcourse not! Like I said, we will decided if your are qualified to become an idol. That means, it's up to you if you keep showing all your potential, then we will debuted you in a short period of time." Mr. Lee said.

"So, if we are qualified… that means, we can finish our training for a months then we can debut?" JHope asked.

Mr. Lee nodded. "That's why we want you to give all your best. Don't hide it, show your potential."

Everyone claps their hands, excited to be explained hearing the good news from their teachers.

"But, in your batch… we change the policy of SPAA." Ms. Kwon said.

"What is it?"

"Before, if you will be debut with a group… we gonna let you live together after your 6 months training." Ms. Kwon said. "But now, we decided that…"

Ms. Kwon looked at Mr. Park first asking for her permission if she could tell it now to their students. Mr. Park move his hand signing that she could continue her words and explained everything to them.

"…you can will gonna live in a dorm." she added.

"WHAT?"

"Gosh! Why it was so sudden?"

"We know, but that's also will help you to focus in your training." Mr. Lee said.

"So, you are saying that all of us live in one dorm?" Jin asked.

"Nope. We already have your roommates." Ms. Kwon showed them a paper, where she put the roommates on the list.

"Okay! First dorm consist of three people…" Mr. Lee said.

Roommates List:
Dorm #1
°• Rapmon
•° Sowon
°• Jin

Dorm #2
•° Jungkook
°• Eunha
•° JHope
°• Yuju

Dorm #3
•° Umji
°• Jimin
•° Yerin

Dorm #4
°• Suga
•° SinB
°• V

"Wow! In our dorm consist of four people." Jhope said happily.

"After a two weeks, you guys will exchange roommates." Ms. Kwon said.

"What? We are okay with our roommates now." V said.

°

Yuju's POV:

I don't know that we need to live in a dorm now. What should I do? How can I visit my father and sister in Ilsan if I am living in a dorm now!? Haist!

"Sorry, V… but that's also part of the policy. Because you still need to know more about your other co-trainees." Ms. Kwon said.

I think all of them were already friends. Here I am, alone… I don't know what should I do, I also don't know who should I talk to.