Chapter Seventeen (17):

Jungkook's POV:

It was already 6pm but we are still in the hospital. Yuju's number is 13, it was still in number 10. Aish! This hospital is too slow, what if their patients really need a medical assistance? What will they do? Just letting their patients to endure the pain that they feel? Aigoo… this hospital!!!

"You can go now if you feel bored." Yuna told me.

Is it obvious that I am bored now? This girl really know how to read someone's looks.

"I am fine, I will accompany you. Besides, I am already here." I said.

"Maybe Jimin-ssi is looking for you." so, she was thinking about other's than herself? "I texted him already." I smiled at her.

"Eunha?" She said. Oh, right! Her friend.

"I already told Jimin hyung to accompany her." she looked at me in shocked. Why? Did I say something wrong?

"They are together?" she asked in horror.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked. Yeah! What is really wrong with that when the four of us were living in the same roof?!

"They are the only two in the dorm." She said.

"Of course, we are living in the same roof." I said. What is she thinking right now?

"Just go home now, tell Eunha that I am here in the hospital. Let her accompany me." Yuju said pushing me away.

"I am already here--"

"Number 13. Number 13." The nurse cut my words, when she called Yuju's number. See? Even the nurse doesn't want me to left her alone.

"Let's go, that's your number." I squat down offering a piggyback for her but she refuses. She tried to walk on her own but she was slowly limping. Stubborn, right?

Since the doctor and the nurse were waiting for us, and of course the other patients are waiting. I suddenly carried this turtle, she keeps hitting me, it was hurt but I need to endure it and went inside the doctor's room. I sat her down on the chair infront of the doctor, then I saw her glaring at me; should I act like I'm dying because of her glare? Wow! You're welcome, Yuju, you're welcome.

"Go." I mouthed her to talk to the doctor who is waiting for us.

"Hello!" she greeted.

"Oh! Finally, you notice my presence now." the doctor cheesily said. "I thought you keep arguing with your boyfriend." boyfriend? I wasn't her boyfriend, and she's not even my girlfriend.

"That stupid jerk is not my boyfriend." Yuju said.

"You calling me jerk?" I glared at her.

"Because you are." she said. This girl.

The doctor giggles. "Okay! Fine, stop it. So, what should I help you?"

"Actually doctor, I am already fin--"

"She's not fine, her ankle hurts." I said cutting her words. I don't care if she was glaring at me, mad at me or whatever, atleast I am helping her.

This girl keep saying that she's fine. Didn't she knows that when you over use your ankle or sprained your ankle without treatment can cause a severe pain, and the worst is; you will take a surgery. Because having a sprained ankle isn't a joke, and it was really hurt.

"So, sprained ankle?" the doctor asked. I nodded. See? The doctor wasn't talking to me but I am answering her just for this stubborn girl. The doctor stood up and went to Yuju to check her ankle, when the doctor touches her ankle, she winced a little. I know that she was enduring the pain. "Hm, how many days past when your ankle sprained?"