Chapter Eighteen (18):

Jungkook's POV:

30 minutes of slow walk, finally we reach our dorm. I feel heavy on my back, since I think she was already fell asleep. Aigoo! Next time, I will not agree with her stupid idea.

It was still 8:47pm, so I think the two wasn't asleep yet, especially Eunha. I know that she is waiting for her friend. So, I knock on the door since I forget my door keys on my bag, and Yuju's bag wasn't with her.

"OMO!" A shocked Eunha welcomed us.

"I know I am sweating so har--"

"Yuju!!!" she immediately checks on Yuju who is peacefully sleeping on my back. Wow! Thank you, Eunha, thank you! You also worried for me.

"What did you do to her?" She slaps me on my arm. So, It is still my fault? She was just sleeping because of tiredness, and she cried earlier. "My poor Yuju."

I really don't know what to do with this two girls. The other is so stubborn and the other one is so protective. Are the girls always like that towards each other?

"Just bring her in the room." Eunha ordered me.

I went inside our room followed by Eunha at our back. She arrange the bed of Yuju and then I lay her down on the bed.

"Yah! Slowly!" Eunha slaps my arm again. Aish! If she's not a girl, then I will definitely punch her.

After I laid Yuju on her bed, I stretch my body. Arrrggghhh!!! I feel so stiff all over my body, Yuju is so heavy.

"Did Yuju already eat her dinner?" Eunha asked while caressing Yuju's hair. Even though she was sleeping, I can still see her swollen eyes.

"We didn't eat our dinner." I said and went to the closet room to change my clothes.

"I will cook our dinner today." I heard Eunha said.

"You didn't eat your dinner?" I asked as I went outside from the closet room.

"No, I am waiting for the two of you." she said.

I look around the dorm but I didn't notice Jimin hyung. Yeah! I didn't saw him since we arrive here. I walk to the kitchen where Eunha is, I get a glass of water and drink it in one gulp. Sorry, I am so tired carrying the pig on my back.

"Are you alone here?" I asked her.

She nodded. "As you can see."

Wait, why did she have a bruises on her arms?

"Where is Jimin hyung?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know. I went home alone."

Maybe, there's something wrong. What happen to them? I texted Jimin hyung to accompany Eunha for awhile until we get back.

"What happen to you?" I asked her. I notice that she also have a bruise on her face.

"Ah! This?" she pointed at her arms. "I am so stupid that I scratch my arms." I know she was lying. She scratch her arms, so that means, she also scratch her face? Pfft.

"So, you also scratch your face?" I asked. She nodded. I rolled my eyes. Gosh! How can the girls are more secretive than the boys? We only become secretive when we have a problems. But this girl? She was really obvious that she was lying.

"I will cook jajangmyeon for our dinner." Eunha said. I nodded.

I left her in the kitchen and went inside the room. I see Yuju still sleeping peacefully, she really look so sad.