Chapter Thirty-Nine (39):

Author's POV:

After of so many tiring days, finally the time has come for the showcase, and also for the elimination round. Everyone comes to the SPAA just to watch and support the showcase of the three.

"SinB, Yuju, never forget that we are always here to support you. No matter what, we are still friends, okay?" Sowon said. During and after their practice, Sowon always talks to the two girls to cheer them up.

"Thank you unnie." SinB hugged her.

"SinB-yah! Do your best, okay?" Yuju patted her head.

"Yah! Unnie, you sounded like you are not going to perform today."

Yuju smiled. "I really want to see your performance. I really envy your dancing skills."

SinB nudge. "I also envy your singing ability. You are really a great singer."

"Tsk. Stop that, you two are really good performer. So, goodluck! Hwaiting!"

"HWAITING!"

"Wow! Girls' bonding." the boys suddenly walk towards them.

"Oh, oppa!"

"Hi, girls." Jhope greeted them. "Yuju I miss you so much."

Yuju smiled. "We saw each other everyday, oppa."

Jhope frown. "Can't I miss you everyday? We only see each other for more than two hours, then after that we will go seperately." he crossed his arms on his chest, and act like a kid who didn't get what he wants.

The girls rolled their eyes and not minding him. Yuju chuckle. "Fine, since you are my best friend… I miss you much."

Jhope smiled widely.

"Aigoo! I am so happy to see that everyone of you were really close to each other." Ms. Kwon entered the room together with Mr. Lee, as always.

"Yeah! So, I'll not surprise if one day, they'll date each other." Mr. Lee joked gaining a hit from Ms. Kwon. "Just kidding."

"SinB, Jungkook, and Yuju, be ready because in any moment, we will start the showcase. Mr. Park is already outside." Ms. Kwon said.

"Okay!"

"We'll go outside first, so you can prepared. Just wait for our calls, for the first performer." Mr. Lee said, and the others nodded.

"Goodluck!" Sowon hugged Yuju and SinB, the rest of the girls also joined the hug.

"I want to!" V cutely said, ready to joined in the group hug but the girls give him a death glare. "I mean, I want to hug Jungkook!" he then went to the maknae, but the younger pushed him.

"Don't be such an envious hyung. Its disgusting." Jungkook said.

"Get ready!" they heard the signal outside.

"Come on, you three should get ready now. In a few minutes, they will called you." Suga said.

"Goodluck!" they cheered for the three performers.

Yuju is the first one who did a performance, followed by Jungkook, then SinB. As time passes by, they are getting nearer for the announcement for the elimination.

The three standing on the stage, facing their teachers, who were also the judges for today. The rest were waiting backstage for the result.

"I never expect that the three of you will slayed in your solo performances." Mr. Park commented.