Chapter Twenty-One (21):

Author's POV:

"So, everyone is already here?" RM is the one who stand as their leader for today's practice.

Eunha raised her hand. "Yuju and Jungkook wasn't here." she said informing the others.

"Why? Happen to them?" Jhope asked. He is a friend of Yuju after all. But since he move from a different dorm, he rarely talked to Yuju.

"Yuju has a sprained ankle. The doctor said that she needs to rest for a week then after that, she needs to do a following check-up." Eunha explained.

"Aw, poor Yuju. She can't participate for our upcoming showcase." V said.

"I feel pity on her. But I know, we know that Yuju can immediately back to practice. So, we should let her rest for a fast recovery." Suga said.

"Yeah! That's great, I hope she will recover soon." RM said. "So, what about Jungkook?" he looked at Eunha again waiting for her explanation about her roommate's absense.

The other also looked at her, while Eunha looked at the guy who is playing with his phone. Using her facial expression, she signing RM to asked Jimin instead, since he is Jungkook's bestfriend.

"So, Jimin-ssi." RM caught his attention.

"Yeah?"

"What about Jungkook? What happen to him?" he asked.

Jimin shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know, he didn't tell me."

"You are his friend, why you didn't know?" SinB asked.

"I am his friend, but he didn't tell me everything that he did." Jimin said.

"Okay! Enough with that. We should passed his absense for today. But, if Jungkook is absent again for the next practice, make sure that he have his valid reason because I know if Mr. Park knows his absense then maybe he will get mad at him." RM said.

"We should practice now, so we can go home early today." Jin said.

"Let's go!" Yerin said happily as she pulled the girls for their position.

°

Yuju's POV:

Okay! So? Am I only dreaming? God, what is happening right now? My heart can't stop beating so fast; it wasn't calming, as I keep remembering what happen earlier. Why did he kiss me? Why did he stole my first kiss? If I can call the police for stealing something on me, then I will tell them to cuff him as he stole my first kiss.

Arrgghhh!!! Jeon Jungkook, what have gotten into you? Are you crazy? Are you drunk? Did you think what you did? You bastard Jeon Jungk--

"Yah! Choi Yuju, what time are you planning to walk out from the bathroom?" Speaking of the handsome, thief devil. Aish!

Now I realize that hidding inside the bathroom isn't a good way, someone will caught you. Especially this guy.

"Calm down, Yuju! Act like nothing happen." I let out a heave sigh and tightly hold the door knob of the bathroom. "Just face him." I really need to calm down and motivate myself in this kind of situation.

"YAH! Palli, I will use it." he shouted from outside. Pfft, so impatient.

I slowly turn the door knob and slowly open the bathroom door, but I am being greeted by Jungkook with his deathly glare. What did I do to him? Why he is so mad at me? I think, I am the one who should be mad at him for stealing my first kiss.

He slowly walk towards me, that's why I immediately cover my body. I hug myself tightly, as I slowly walk on the side avoiding him.

"Pfft. What do you think about you? Having a perfect chest that every guys want?" Jungkook said. What? Is he insulting me? "Flat chested." What? Flat chested?

"How ca--" he hardly slam the door infront of my face. Aish! He really wants me to kick him so hard. Wait for me, I will definitely kill you when you walk out from the bathroom.

That guy is getting into my nerves. He just kiss me without saying anything and right now, he show up to me like nothing happen? I will definitely kill him.

"Screw you, Jeon Jungkook." I shouted right infront of the bathroom door.

--flashback--

"Tada!" I clap my hands as I put the bandage on his head.

I really need to help him to clean his wound since I am the one who cause that wound. Who wouldn't scared, when I thought there's a robber inside of our dorm. I thought he came with them to the dance practice. But to my surprise, I was so shock to see him with me. Why he didn't come to our practice?

As I stood up, I felt a hands on my back. I look at him and he was starring at me.

Okay? What is happening? What's with the stare? He is so creepy.

Then, that hands on my back suddenly push me towards him. I immediately put my hands on his shoulder to balance my body weight. Duh! He just push me without saying anything.

'OMO! What are you doing?' I thought since our face were inches away from each other. Gosh! You, Jeon Jungkook…

And, after a few seconds. My world stops, the clock ticking stops, my heart stops beating, everything on my side is now blurry.

JEON JUNGKOOK IS KISSING ME!!!! HE WAS KISSING ME RIGHT NOW. FOR REAL.

God! I don't know what to do. Should I reply to his kiss? But why should I? To make it memorable? What? O to the M to the GEE! I don't know how to react and what to do.

JEON JUNGKOOK STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!!!!

After the slow minute that pass. Finally he release his lips on mine. He stare again at me. Fine, I admit… he was so handsome, but he can't still do what he wants, like kissing others.

He gently push me and walk towards our bedroom. I was froze in my place. That's all? That's all? After kissing me, he just left me behind? He even not saying sorry to me? What the…

"You, JERK!!!!" I shouted.

--end of flashback--

°

Jungkook's POV:

"Screw you, Jeon Jungkook!"

I heard Yuju shout from the outside. I know that I am wrong. I know that she was so confused right now. Who wouldn't, when someone kiss you without asking your permission, especially when you are no one to her.

"Aish! Stupid, Jungkook." I ruffle my hair. Maybe I should console to her later, I will try to talk to her in a good way.

***********************
Hi, Hello! I am back with new chapter 😊
Sorry for the long wait. I still have classes, that's why I rarely update. Sorry!

[Actually, I thought that I already publish this chapter… OMO! Sorry!]

Oh! By the way, I am so proud of our girls. The choreography is so daebakk!!! 👏👌💪 and our Yuna slay again with her highnotes 😍💜
I am really proud at GFRIEND. The 2x faster dance ✔ The roller coaster dance ✔ such a queen 👑👑👑👑👑👑

THANK YOU SO MUCH for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.